Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Why do I care about resale value on a machine that is pitiful. When I had a bad Powr Flite I parted it out and never resold it.
Just the other day you were agreeing with us. I’m guessing you got slapped around a little for speaking the truth and now doing a little back peddling.
Why does it matter how many jobs Timmie is doing?
In my experience when someone acts like this it’s because it’s hit a nerve of truth.
We have made the issues public and now the machine sounds like it’s going to improve. We just may have helped to increase the value of the machine.
The machines a pile of rubbish in a box, if I get rid of mine it will be dirt cheap or I’ll toss it like I did my Powr Flite. Nobodies bent on ruining a business. It’s crazy so many are afraid to speak up. Again why? Because posts like yours one day you agree, then I’m sure got a few phone calls and caving in.
No I said I understood Yimmies frustrations.
Afraid to speak out ?? LOL I have always posted the changes I made to the Jaguar or the Recoil over the past 10 years referring it to as my pimped out Jaguar.
I have told Ed in person or on the phone numerous times how I wish the tank drained completely something only a new expensive mold could remedy.
Past few years I have posted less and less about the Jaguar since mine is so far from stock. Never agreed on 200 ' runs that some of you were boasting or how CFM was tops especially after adding the exhaust booster ( Ferdi may be seeing this now with the LX motors).
My machine is 10 years old and know it aint worth squat . If your Jag still has a clear tank it was worth something up until the witch hunt.
Regardless may offer still stands . I can help you with all of the issues you may have at no charge.

Reactions: Jim Davisson

wisco27

Nov 7, 2010
Just curious. This account was set up in 2010.... yet only chimed in for the Jag. Yet asked Odin a Ed supporter about the techno Viking. I smell something funny. I so wish I was a admin to check IP addresses.
Funny, Im actually John L. and Deron is sitting right next to me reading this thread. Some of us dont have the time or inclination to post 30 times a day, so dont mind the join date or post count. As I said in another thread, this whole saga seems disingenuous.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Funny, Im actually John L. and Deron is sitting right next to me reading this thread. Some of us dont have the time or inclination to post 30 times a day, so dont mind the join date or post count. As I said in another thread, this whole saga seems disingenuous.
Mu Old Pal Alex . Made me laugh when I read this.

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
Hey AZ, any chance your Jag falling out of your truck could have helped cause some of the mystery leaks and issues your having. Just a thought

I was thinking the same thing.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Hahaha..... yup it’s Ed.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I was thinking the same thing.
Yea the machine falling out, added Tupperware, wrong hoses, bad connections, and poor quality parts . Hahaha
Ooooo not to mention it redesigned the APO not to work like everyone else’s on the planet. And has the same problems mentioned by even Ed’s bud Jimstream. Ooo wait not to mention JRH, and Timmie who lives 2000 miles from me and has videos.
Ooooooo, it falling out has something to do with Ed not buying the right parts and using goop to hold it together!
Too funny.
Let get Ed V really reved,........
JRH was right about everything years before this thread happened.

Reactions: JRH

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I'm up for an IP check @admin
Ok Ed. Or someone related somehow to Ed.
The longer the thread the more drama the more our message gets out. So not matter who you are, I appreciate you :)
Funny in 8+ yrs you just not decide to chime in, and have no details what so ever on your profile.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
No Need.
I'll vouch for you as well @Todd the Cleaner @Johnny Bravo @rob allen
Oh Jim you must of gotten a few phone calls, cause a few days ago you were agreeing with us. Now all the sudden changed teams again.
Yet your machine is a frankinstein unit you have to upgrade in order to make work correctly. You started to help us then suddenly changed.
Whoever this guy is has no bearing on the poor design.
Like a bunch of polititions let’s spin and twist. Get away from the original subject.
The Cross American Jaguar has had massive issues. Several years back the owner of this forum TMF rated it a big fat F. Since it has some tiny changes then stalled out.

Reactions: JRH

wisco27

Nov 7, 2010
Im sure the Jag has issues, as do most. My issue with this whole saga is
A. Your machine flew out of your rig and you bought it used
B. I challenge anyone to look at timme's setup and tell me he hasn't tinkered with his Jag
C. Your buddy clean-n-mean is chiming in ripping the unit as if he owns one, without any firsthand knowledge of the machine.
D. The main drivers of the discussion (AZ, Timme, Clean-n mean)

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Oh Jim you must of gotten a few phone calls, cause a few days ago you were agreeing with us. Now all the sudden changed teams again.
Yet your machine is a frankinstein unit you have to upgrade in order to make work correctly. You started to help us then suddenly changed.
Whoever this guy is has no bearing on the poor design.
Like a bunch of polititions let’s spin and twist. Get away from the original subject.
The Cross American Jaguar has had massive issues. Several years back the owner of this forum TMF rated it a big fat F. Since it has some tiny changes then stalled out.
Phone calls , from where ?
The owner also rated Mytee poorly when John stopped advertising.
Some replying now have been here much longer than you or Tim.
Only thing I agreed on was Tims frustrations and the Jaguar could use some upgrades some of which I have done .. However after finding out he has had this machine for 11 months and also a Cub plus he KNEW first hand what he was buying.
I now question his doings.
You bought used as is and as I said before could be simply upgraded.

Last edited:
Reactions: J20770

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Ooooh and this well respected member is making up stories too?

Reactions: Fedri

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
The member that said his brand spanking new machine has had issues after a few uses and is sending it back? JRH has reported all these issues for years?
Me telling everyone I’m a boneheaded and my machine fell out the truck to me sounds like someone transparent. Nobody wants to look like a idiot in public and share their stupidity unless it’s honest. I’m honestly sharing my problems as well as many other members have, distributors have had as well.
Is the distributors lying too?

wisco27

Nov 7, 2010
I can only speak for myself, but I certainly dont think your making things up. I do think there may be some circumstances beyond the manufacturers control that may lend some causation to the SOME of the issues you are having. I think the way you guys are going about this whole drama is off putting and a bit over the top. At the end of the day having read a lot of your posts, I think you are a solid, genuine guy, the way your handling this situation seems a bit out of character and over the top, IMO.

Reactions: J20770

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Phone calls , from where ?
Well it would appear Ed, just the other day you were on here helping members with issues on how to solve them. Maybe I’m wrong but one day your helping us, then something changed quickly.

wisco27

Nov 7, 2010
One theme I do whole heartedly agree on in the theme of this thread is that Mytee has significantly stepped their game up, and currently the best ETM, Porty combo is the Hog combo.

Reactions: Ymetimme

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I can only speak for myself, but I certainly dont think your making things up. I do think there may be some circumstances beyond the manufacturers control that may lend some causation to the SOME of the issues you are having. I think the way you guys are going about this whole drama is off putting and a bit over the top. At the end of the day having read a lot of your posts, I think you are a solid, genuine guy, the way your handling this situation seems a bit out of character and over the top, IMO.
Well whoever you are appreciate it in a way. The machine never bothered me. Opening the machine and while not being a engineer it bothers me to see how it’s made, and having features that simply don’t work. I was told I had a 3 gal a min APO and it was one gal, and never works. There’s fittings that simply leak. I’ve leaked a lot of water on my clients floor because of it. My grounds on the electrical connections broke off. I hate all the drama but will keep it up until we at least see improvements have been made and others won’t get ripped.
BigD (I think his name here is) machine failed in the first use.
There’s known issues but people get slammed when they speak out.

Reactions: Ymetimme and JRH

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Oh wait there’s a personal side to this too. We are hitting with low blows?
I was made to believe that John L was a evil man by Ed V and shouldn’t buy his machines. John L has never made up Ed stories the many times I’ve communicated with him.
We are out of line when Ed attack’s John publically, and privately?
We’re not to speak of these things?
This all boils down to after years of only a few bold enough to complain, now others are fighting back and people are mad.
So be it.

Reactions: Clean-n-mean