THE BEST CRB MACHINE

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I’m not sure if you have a discount tire but here they won’t even service older tires. They suggest replacement. Not sure way the cut off is however. But we get sidewall damage from UV commonly.
this guy is probably the best mechanic I've ever known it was a privilege to meet Louis
I recommend that anybody that likes their cars listen to his podcast http://www.agcoauto.com/content/news/p2_articleid/93

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Hey mate, the retailer may not but Bridgestone head office, they absolutely care!!
I don’t believe that model of Tyre would have been available in 2002...get a pic of the build date on the outside of the tire should be listed with the DOT numbers except you will have to look on both sides of the tyre one has it one doesn’t
Look for the coloured dots should but not always on the same side
To my eye they look fresh enough
Older new tyres can look a little brownish due to the mold lubricant going off like old floor seal and blacker due to the higher carbon content in the rubber...now more silica added (white) replaces the carbon (black) so tyres quality branded/silica tyres look grey now
Register your tyres and email Bridgestone. They will help you
Thank for your concern. Because of country of origin the numbers on Dot number can be reversed, for example in Europe 02/11 means February 2nd of 2011. So, I do understand that tires were made in 2011, but still, they're over 8 years old. I agree, there is no problem based on visual observation. I'm going to need 2 more, so I'll be more careful and explore nearby places.
Thanks again.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I don't speak Japanese
( yet) ,but Bridgestone has also corporate office in Nashville , TN. I'm not sure that my "11 years" old problem will be their concern, but I can call or write and describe nature of my problem. Maybe, just maybe there is someone in corporate hierarchy, who cares.
Correction: Tires were made on 11/02, so they're only 8 years and 2 month . Sorry for misinformation , still pretty old for a brand new item.
You contact Ebay and send them back. Ebay will make sure you get your money back too. Use Ebay to YOUR BENIFIT. they are getting paid and want you to CONTINUE TO USE THEM!!

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I have bought 2 Rolex watches, several omega watches and 2 cars on Ebay. Never a problem for me.
2nd car I bought on there a third party held my check until I inspected the car after it got here and told them it's good. Then the guy got his payment. It's worked well for me..

Reactions: Ymetimme

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
As a former avid watch collector I’ve seen the best Omega Planet Ocean clones sold there. Excellent clone movement that wouldn’t need service for 8-10 yrs.
Rolex often they will take a Rolex, change the dial and it appears to be a completely different watch. Someone stole a Z series Rose Gold Black Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust from me. I never recovered it but searched eBay forever.

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey Bayliss
5 years max for a store to sell and fit tyres. 6 year old tyres we would inform customer and advise immediate replacement!! Almost every tyre purchase I have seen arrive from overseas (US) on EBay/tire rack tyres were 5+ years old
Through usual channels tyres get turned over fast enough and there’s no problem
It’s the big online warehouses are the problem, the buy the cheap end of run/short date life tyres in the first place and because they sell direct to the customer who really have no idea about tyres they get away with a lot!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Clean-n-mean