DrummerTW

Mar 10, 2019
St.Louis, Mo.
Real Name
Thomas Webb
Business Location
United States
Yeah...headed home from last job now...its little things I need now.. like hose reels...this machines literally more than I even dreamed it would be...no offense to any of the major manufacturers that build incredible machines out there...but I'm glad I did this myself...and I'd put its performance against any $5,000 machine on the market w ease

Reactions: DakotaG

DrummerTW

Mar 10, 2019
St.Louis, Mo.
Real Name
Thomas Webb
Business Location
United States
I tested 100 ft of 2 in coupled to another 80 of 1 1/2 yesterday after sealing off the small leaks where the handle and waste tank lid have been riveted to the housing and its maxed out at close to 16hg still
20190411_163534.jpg

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
View attachment 84201

I made a 2 cord box with these meters to know what everything was drawing under a load. It's information that's handy to watch for a couple jobs to understand what is going on with your equipment.
Jim I use those for my test testing the beauty of them is if you if you run both power wires through it from each circuit it'll let you know if you're on separate breakers it won't read 220 volts the only read 110 it's pretty awesome

Reactions: Jim Davisson

DrummerTW

Mar 10, 2019
St.Louis, Mo.
Real Name
Thomas Webb
Business Location
United States
My next build is the ninja warrior shell I've got sitting here...pumps out and the shitty vacs it came w are out of it too. Only thing still in it is the heater...if I can fit 3 vacs in it as well on the base plate and still close the clam all the way down it will be an awesome duct and chimney sweeping machine...same thing...I'll be able to run prob 200 ft fron the van

Reactions: DakotaG

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
i use a 200 psi pump tech pump, and a aquatec 220. both together puts just more then 1 gallon, i would say about 1.2 gallons per minute to my 10 flow wand.
Fedri, did you create your own psi pump, water, system? Or are you using those pumps in an existing extractor? Thank you, Pat

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Fedri, did you create your own psi pump, water, system? Or are you using those pumps in an existing extractor? Thank you, Pat
I have one pump inside the machine and the other one is a portable inside a small case that connects in parallel both to each other with a splitter, from the splitter I have 1 line goes to the heater, heats the water and shoots it to my wand. I could have installed both inside the portable which I had in my plan but having it this way one portable and one inside the machine has more benefits. I can connect the portable pump with my back machine as well and not to mention the machines are lighter this way.

The idea is from Jim.

Reactions: PATRICK YANELLO

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I have one pump inside the machine and the other one is a portable inside a small case that connects in parallel both to each other with a splitter, from the splitter I have 1 line goes to the heater, heats the water and shoots it to my wand. I could have installed both inside the portable which I had in my plan but having it this way one portable and one inside the machine has more benefits. I can connect the portable pump with my back machine as well and not to mention the machines are lighter this way.

The idea is from Jim.
I was talking two low psi pumps working at the same time in 2014 to increase water flow for better cleaning.
Ran out of money to test that theory, but it was sound advice if you only used 2 cords and have good vac power.

There is a lot of other factors that help clean carpet too. But if ya know what ya doing, better water flow would be faster time, or time saved and cleaner carpet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fedri

DrummerTW

Mar 10, 2019
St.Louis, Mo.
Real Name
Thomas Webb
Business Location
United States
I can pick this up for $100 will it have enough power at 4000 watts to run at least 2 of my 15 amp cords on it efficiently out of the 3 on my machine ..I'm not prepared to buy the 7000 watt craftsman just yet

Attachments

Reactions: Ymetimme

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
I can pick this up for $100 will it have enough power at 4000 watts to run at least 2 of my 15 amp cords on it efficiently out of the 3 on my machine ..I'm not prepared to buy the 7000 watt craftsman just yet
No..(15amp X 120v = 1800 watt) X2 =3600 watt......that's a 4000 watt starting and I think it says either 3500 or 2500 watt running...so either way not enough for two full 15amp cords. U could run one tho..$100 is pretty cheap if u have the space to at least get rid of one cord.. but there is the additional gas cost

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
You need a 5400watt continuous running generator at the least for all 3..and ur not supposed to run them I think past 80% load...that's why most guys get a 10000watt starting and like 7000 or 8000 running

Reactions: DrummerTW

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
Are the zx vacs 14 or 15 amps...if they're 14 ???
True..they say 14amp and in use may be even a little less... 14amps each 2 of then is 3360watt..so if that's a 3500 watt running genny then it might work! But it may not last long but for $100 who cares lol

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Whats its running watts say? Its blurry in pic.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Hey give it a shot where II happen it doesn't work. But in all honesty it'll probably work out just fine.

Latest posts