The Best Portable ETM Ever Designed - Eletric Truck Mount Portable | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Hey give it a shot where II happen it doesn't work. But in all honesty it'll probably work out just fine.
I would get it just because its 100 bucks lol. But for what he wants it needs to be at least 4000 4500 better running watts not surge watts. I think it says 2500 running but its blurred. Again for 100 bucks its good to have around.

DrummerTW

Mar 10, 2019
St.Louis, Mo.
Real Name
Thomas Webb
Business Location
United States
Thank you guys...I'm not into the gas powered stuff but this may take a bit of cord running and wrapping and loading time off my hands daily

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I would get it just because its 100 bucks lol. But for what he wants it needs to be at least 4000 4500 better running watts not surge watts. I think it says 2500 running but its blurred. Again for 100 bucks its good to have around.
Yeah pretty much the worst scenarios you have to buy another one lol

Reactions: keep it clean

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Thank you guys...I'm not into the gas powered stuff but this may take a bit of cord running and wrapping and loading time off my hands daily
Check your home depots for used ones. Or returns. Online you can navigate through homedepot to tool rental. It will say shop used tools. You just put in your zip and it will show used tools in your area. Sometimes find good deals.best deals are after storms. People use them run them maybe 70 hours and return them. You can beat them down on price. Managers can take 80 bucks off just for you asking ;) i have a 299.00 echo weed wacker for 90 bucks. Mower 400.00 for 110 bucks. Gotta keep an eye out.

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
Yep that's enough power with over 300 CFM and over 11 lift will leave the carpets dry as long as you are good at cleaning.
Being good at cleaning, that's the real question isn't it! Lol..more guys should focus on that than machines

hopefully job today is dirty enough to have some good before and afters

Reactions: DrummerTW and Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Being good at cleaning, that's the real question isn't it! Lol..more guys should focus on that than machines

hopefully job today is dirty enough to have some good before and afters
You are absolutely right, right now currently I am cleaning a carpet inside a home and last year's cleaner with a TM did a shit job in an hour and here I am I am treating all the stains and so far it took me 2 hours and I am almost done, but the customer is impressed, and guess what I am using only 2 cords and the third for the Otter pump to get a nice 400psi. Amazing results with the tmf bio pro 10k and the black label, non of these cheap cleaners will use good cleaners.

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
You are absolutely right, right now currently I am cleaning a carpet inside a home and last year's cleaner with a TM did a shit job in an hour and here I am I am treating all the stains and so far it took me 2 hours and I am almost done, but the customer is impressed, and guess what I am using only 2 cords and the third for the Otter pump to get a nice 400psi. Amazing results with the tmf bio pro 10k and the black label, non of these cheap cleaners will use good cleaners.
Awesome, cant wait to use it today!.. Taking the time to do it right always pays off. For a lot of my customers they love to talk lol..It can be difficult because talking to them for 15 mins is a major time killer, but at the same time it also makes you more memorable. Stands out more then fly in and fly out type.

You shoulda seen me when i first started 3 or 4 years ago. No idea what i was doing, no one to teach me except other people who also didnt know what they were doing. I didnt know about TMF yet. I used Home Depots carpet chems, 5-$10 a gallon. Somehow i actually did a decent job for the most part though. I think using the 360i made up for not good chems. When i tried revive it rocket by bonnet pro the first time i was like holy crap! This stuff is good! lol

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Awesome, cant wait to use it today!.. Taking the time to do it right always pays off. For a lot of my customers they love to talk lol..It can be difficult because talking to them for 15 mins is a major time killer, but at the same time it also makes you more memorable. Stands out more then fly in and fly out type.

You shoulda seen me when i first started 3 or 4 years ago. No idea what i was doing, no one to teach me except other people who also didnt know what they were doing. I didnt know about TMF yet. I used Home Depots carpet chems, 5-$10 a gallon. Somehow i actually did a decent job for the most part though. I think using the 360i made up for not good chems. When i tried revive it rocket by bonnet pro the first time i was like holy crap! This stuff is good! lol
Yep same here 8 years ago I was using the home Depot chems as well and you won't believe but it use to take me double time, for 3 rooms a hallway and a staircase use to take me 4 hours, today I am done in 1.5 hours with the same great results.

Reactions: DakotaG

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
wowww!..so much more power than my old porty!! ...100' x2" run and I've never actually heard my wand "roar" lol..wand felt great on the carpet and was leaving fibers just slightly damp..

Wasn't dirty enough job for before and afters but it went good

First time using my new set up, with new machine, new vac hose reels and new hose..new solution hose and reel,.. extension cords all on reels and pump out hose on reel...I filled up my ranger 24gal before job and it last thru the whole job..everything went so much smoother and quicker..

First time using equipment and did three rooms in 2 hours, not great but I had to treat red stains for about 15 mins and while packing up customer talked to me for about 15 mins too ...not bad still for $150 and $10 tip

Reactions: Fedri and Ymetimme

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
wowww!..so much more power than my old porty!! ...100' x2" run and I've never actually heard my wand "roar" lol..wand felt great on the carpet and was leaving fibers just slightly damp..

First time using my new set up, with new machine, new vac hose reels and new hose..new solution hose and reel,.. extension cords all on reels and pump out hose on reel...I filled up my ranger 24gal before job and it last thru the whole job..everything went so much smoother and quicker..

First time using equipment and did three rooms in 2 hours, not great but I had to treat red stains for about 15 mins and while packing up customer talked to me for about 15 mins too ...not bad still for $150 and $10 tip
Also I vacuumed
Presprayed with RSF spiked and one scoop of Bio pro 10k(poly with traffic lanes but also there were a few cat stains)
RSF acidic rinse in machine
Agitated with orrick
Rinsed
Treated red stains
Rinsed that area again

Reactions: Fedri and Ymetimme

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
ok thats some reall number specs
330 cfm
148" lift

thats a huge improvement over the 57 vac motors.......

i believe all the competition is overall good for business!!!!
It really is..in 5-10 years vac motors will be blowing us away I'm sure..just like batteries in power tools are...a lot of doubters on that but at the concrete company I work for(I'd say a valid opinion on if a tool is good or not) we use 90% battery tools now, DeWalt flexvolt and they are amazing...

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater

As a carpet cleaning troll!! I would have charged 12 hundred thousand dollars!!!
noebbby loser!!! Lol

Good job bud!!

Reactions: DakotaG