DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
As a carpet cleaning troll!! I would have charged 12 hundred thousand dollars!!!
noebbby loser!!! Lol

Good job bud!!
Haha ur right...i need to learn to get those add ons up in the 10-$20000 range!

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
It really is..in 5-10 years vac motors will be blowing us away I'm sure..just like batteries in power tools are...a lot of doubters on that but at the concrete company I work for(I'd say a valid opinion on if a tool is good or not) we use 90% battery tools now, DeWalt flexvolt and they are amazing...
The electric TM's are coming like it or not. They can and will be efficient and require 5 hp in years to come to do what 20 hp dino does now. It's inevitable.

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
The electric TM's are coming like it or not. They can and will be efficient and require 5 hp in years to come to do what 20 hp dino does now. It's inevitable.
I know it. The funny part is that there will still be people for 20 plus years who think gas is the only way even once etms are proven..people hate change and fight it most the time.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
this may be true ??????

but even if you do run it all on a 5 hp electric motor
you still need 20 amp circiut on a 240 volt.......

i dont see a vacuum powered ETM on 2 -15 amp 120 volt circuits having the power of a TM...in the near future!!!!!

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
A servo motor with a multi stepper controller only draws 10 amps to produce 5 horse equivalency
A DC induction motor need 15 amps at 120 volts through a speed controller to produce 5/7 horsepower

A DC brush motor spinning at 30000 RPMs has a 2.3 horse equivalency.

frankly positive displacement blower manufacturers laugh at the fact our industry use their blowers for the purpose of just carpet Cleaning!

they will continue to sell them to us because we will continue to buy them!

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
We need a self producing electricity, I don't know if these things are legal here in North America, if we had something like this then we don't need a stinky gas burning tm. I have watched a video where this guy built a self producing gen up to 100w of power.

Reactions: CCWorks

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
We need a self producing electricity, I don't know if these things are legal here in North America, if we had something like this then we don't need a stinky gas burning tm. I have watched a video where this guy built a self producing gen up to 100w of power.
I do agree with you but they're not actually legal
fact is they put us a great deal of magnetic field there for making them dangerous when it comes to people with heart monitors are pacemakers it also makes it very dangerous for electronics we all like our cell phones.
that and the fact is that the motors are actually very weak you can stop them with the pinky.
I built a neo magnet generator and the Gauss meter bounces off the wall

the fact is we would also be putting off a level of magnetic pollution that we actually don't understand fully example it could cause harm with bird migration. That was experienced in British Columbia when they were building a large neo magnet at one of the schools there.

There's no controversy behind it's it's just kind of not there yet

Reactions: Fedri

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Is it possible to combine two giant 6x2" neodymium magnets to one single 6x4" without destroying them? Let's find out!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ymetimme

DakotaG

Dec 20, 2018
Real Name
Dakota Gray
Now we're talking perpetual motion machines lol this thread is going off the rails

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Now we're talking perpetual motion machines lol this thread is going off the rails
Exactly

vacuum motors have improved tremendously from the 70s when they were terrible time to move on and look towards the future

Think about it right now you're probably looking at this on a phone!!!