The new TMF Profire and Starfire Truckmounts! (Vids included) | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

The new TMF Profire and Starfire Truckmounts! (Vids included)

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
Rob I am rebuilding a box truck also. I am using a van for now with a powermatic because my npr is retired but customers are asking where is the big truck they think big is better but they don’t know the specifics.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob I am rebuilding a box truck also. I am using a van for now with a powermatic because my npr is retired but customers are asking where is the big truck they think big is better but they don’t know the specifics.
I do see that as an initial concern. I personally would take them out and let them see what I built. This leaves an impact that is not soon forgotten!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Sales are really starting to take off. My gut instinct was the industry was ready and needs something different. Something that rarely breaks down, is easy to work on if it does, most all parts available locally and super powerful. I am sticking to a 1 & 2 wand system so I can tweak them as far as possible.

I do plan on building a 3rd machine but it will be 1/3 carpets, 1/3 tile/stone and 1/3 pressure wash. It will be similar to this.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Send me one of those trucks out here Rob, as a start-up it will make us explode! =)

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Just curious if anyone has purchased the Starfire or ProFire yet and what they think of it?

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
The sky is the limit when that thing takes off!!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Just curious if anyone has purchased the Starfire or ProFire yet and what they think of it?
Yes we have sold several and surprisingly I can't keep up with the sales or inquiries. I have 2 buyers at my shop who came for a ride along. I am finding offering a ride a long showing the machine in action and how it all works has been a great incentive for buyers. I see a lot of potential in this endeavor.

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
Rob get somebody you trust set up a truck with both machines and send him all over the us showing it to prospects then show them how they both work at there own house and meet the family and take them out to eat the machine will sell itself the other stuff is extra that’s how Steamaway did it back in the day it worked they sold a shitload and I think his name was Dustin left with a deposit.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob get somebody you trust set up a truck with both machines and send him all over the us showing it to prospects then show them how they both work at there own house and meet the family and take them out to eat the machine will sell itself the other stuff is extra that’s how Steamaway did it back in the day it worked they sold a shitload and I think his name was Dustin left with a deposit.
I like it. Maybe in due time. We are so busy now selling them and TMF brand is growing leaps and bounds. I do like the idea. Might be a nice retirement job for me as I aint getting no younger. I got the flu a couple weeks ago. At 60 it hits different. So a nice leisure traveling around the country selling them may be in my future. Thanks for the tip.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I will be driving the new Nissan hi top with the Profire in it to the Experience trade show in Cincinnati Ohio in first week of April. Hopefully some of yall can make it.

Kxp

Nov 28, 2017
Real Name
Kenneth Pena
Ya I hear you I got the flu this year also no fun that’s for sure I am sure whatever you do it will be good for you and the consumer if I was 30 again I would be down for one but as you know when you get older I don’t have that drive that I did once but I can still get it if I have to.