"THIS" does not sound bad!!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

"THIS" does not sound bad!!!

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I like your dedication, but simple vacuum nozzle
( car vacuum style) would make your life a lot easier on stairs. I did house today worth of making nice video, spots, stairs and all that. The best part: " Oh, it's $199, I heard on the phone $99".
Nice, I am getting it. What's it called?

Scott Kaun

Jun 17, 2012
Real Name
Scott Kaun
Sorry to say, eventually you will get sick of plugging in cords, blowing circuits...I had little giant few years back, truly streaming hot, hot. Better evaporating potential, i used to run a Bane machine, water temp around 160, of course that's what their chemicals after kinda designed for!! But I used to try to bump it up, the little giant is investment. Try to find used one. 210-230° will dry faster than 170°.... What doesn't get extracted, evaporates more readily. Maybe that's just in my mind tho.
Do what Cha need to do to be more confident, and be proud of your set-up!!
I can imagine between all us " ole guys"
We don't always know it all!!

Reactions: ACP and Fedri

Scott Kaun

Jun 17, 2012
Real Name
Scott Kaun
And thanks keep it clean! I'm going to wait as I have a bucket heater now. Just filling my extractor with hot tap water and my edic 2000 watt heater has made a huge difference in temps!! I'm getting steam now when rinsing!! Not huge amounts, but I am getting some!
There ya Go...

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Nice, I am getting it. What's it called?
Condition: NewJ.E. Adams Car Nozzle Tool for 2'' Hose
J.E. Adams Car Nozzle Tool for 2'' Hose

$21.99
Or you can get cheaper one for 1.5" hose.
Just Google car wash style vacuum nozzle.
Happy huntin'

Reactions: Fedri

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
If I were him I would be gearing myself mostly towards encap with a rinse when needed.
But isn't HWE warranted in most cases as a restorative or deeper cleaning whereas encapsulated is good for interval cleaning or carpets that don't need that deep cleaning?

At this point I don't know if I can see 'gearing toward encapsulated cleaning with a rinse when needed' since my premise is HWE is needed 12-18 months for folks that provide proper maintenance.

Can I be set straight on the matter, please?

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
You know what I want?? I totally small set up that I can run out of the bed of my truck. Maybe a shell on it would be fine. They have those shells now where you remove the tailgate and the shell has a door from top to bottom.
If I keep heaters minimal, I can buy a small generator and be pretty much truck sufficient!!
This is where the little giant would come in handy. No electricity at all...
So, new 4 door Ford 4x4 with EcoBoost twin turbo v6 or v8 with shell. So then it's very multi use for me.
Question is...mmwill a hose reel fit....

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
You know what I want?? I totally small set up that I can run out of the bed of my truck. Maybe a shell on it would be fine. They have those shells now where you remove the tailgate and the shell has a door from top to bottom.
If I keep heaters minimal, I can buy a small generator and be pretty much truck sufficient!!
This is where the little giant would come in handy. No electricity at all...
So, new 4 door Ford 4x4 with EcoBoost twin turbo v6 or v8 with shell. So then it's very multi use for me.
Question is...mmwill a hose reel fit....
Well the biggest problem is you chose Ford
I'm also an Ecoboost v6 have the tendency to send turbos impeller through the rest of the engine and Ford V8 have terrible phaser issues but they look pretty and if your Ford guy that's all you need. Me I like my vehicle to run and make it home lol

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Well the biggest problem is you chose Ford
I'm also an Ecoboost v6 have the tendency to send turbos impeller through the rest of the engine and Ford V8 have terrible phaser issues but they look pretty and if your Ford guy that's all you need. Me I like my vehicle to run and make it home lol
Timme,
V6 3.5 TWIN TURBO. 390 HP AND 470 FT LB TORQUE. 26 MPG HIGHWAY.....
Best selling truck in the world for years and years.....need I say anymore...

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Timme,
V6 3.5 TWIN TURBO. 390 HP AND 470 FT LB TORQUE. 26 MPG HIGHWAY.....
Best selling truck in the world for years and years.....need I say anymore...
Yes impossible to repair and broke all the time lol
Best selling doesn't mean best

But hey I have a buddy that owns a Ford dealership and those stupid trucks and bought him a plane lol
Mostly from the service department

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Yes impossible to repair and broke all the time lol
Best selling doesn't mean best

But hey I have a buddy that owns a Ford dealership and those stupid trucks and bought him a plane lol
Mostly from the service department
Here's a video from a fellow keep in mind I'm still a ASE certified mechanic here's a video from a buddy mechanic I know

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
I have a f250 diesel. 376000 miles. Still does not burn a drop of oil.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I have a f250 diesel. 376000 miles. Still does not burn a drop of oil.
So don't tell me all you had to do is bulletproof that 6 leader after 10 grand and a a decade of frustration we managed to sort that POS out lol

Or wait you have the 7.3 does flawless perfect design Never Ending best engine ever that gets terrible fuel economy and when it breaks all it takes is a toothpick and some bubblegum nope it's always 5 grand lol

Oh wait Navistar design the 6.0 so what it's Ford's fault lol

I guarantee when it comes to the subject of Fords as a diagnostician working for a company that was paid to keep them from having recalls I know more about this subject than you lol