This is How Desperate Rotovac Has Become | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

This is How Desperate Rotovac Has Become

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
A couple years back I posted a video of a job I did on YouTube. Had my helper running my Mytee T Rex on a rat nasty carpet. In the two years it's been up it got maybe 500 views.

Recently I saw a comment posted three days ago by Cliff Monson pushing his Rotovac on my video. Just shocked me that a company as big as them has a guy shuffling through the internet doing crap like this. It just breaks of desperation if you ask me.

I mean can you imagine if I went around other carpet cleaner's videos on You Tube and post "Call Johnny On The Spot Carpet Cleaning of San Pedro, Ca. instead to get the best carpet cleaning service".

Here's link to the video and to Cliff Monson of Rotovac's comment. Tell me what you all think. I really want to know.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
A couple years back I posted a video of a job I did on YouTube. Had my helper running my Mytee T Rex on a rat nasty carpet. In the two years it's been up it got maybe 500 views.

Recently I saw a comment posted three days ago by Cliff Monson pushing his Rotovac on my video. Just shocked me that a company as big as them has a guy shuffling through the internet doing crap like this. It just breaks of desperation if you ask me.

I mean can you imagine if I went around other carpet cleaner's videos on You Tube and post "Call Johnny On The Spot Carpet Cleaning of San Pedro, Ca. instead to get the best carpet cleaning service".

Here's link to the video and to Cliff Monson of Rotovac's comment. Tell me what you all think. I really want to know.
How Low can one Go? mornin' Johnny...

Reactions: StevenB.

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States

At first I didn't understand why you were pissed...That guy is an asshole. I don't think it will help him sell machines.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
At first I didn't understand why you were pissed...That guy is an asshole. I don't think it will help him sell machines.

I'm more shocked and amused then pissed to be honest. I actually went to their You Tube page to post videos me using my Mytee T Rex and Zipper. Give them a taste of their own medicine. But they have their videos closed to comments. :mad::mad:

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Still fighting for my life bro...I'm just sick & tired of being Sick & Tired.Thanks for asking.

I'm sorry buddy. Keep up the fight though. We're all in your corner.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
This Cliff Monson guy did the same thing on a Mytee Flex head video of @Nomad74 s. Here a link to it.
This Cliff Monson has a lot of nerve. Total douche bag move.

Reactions: aloha one

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
I find it interesting. They aren't even linking to the Roto website. I would be surprized if it is actually Cliff posting and linking.

Strange maybe Cliff is looking at anything that pops up.

A few years back most of the youtube carpet cleaning videos did have the Rotov in them. Not so much anymore.

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I find it interesting. They aren't even linking to the Roto website. I would be surprized if it is actually Cliff posting and linking.

Strange maybe Cliff is looking at anything that pops up.

A few years back most of the youtube carpet cleaning videos did have the Rotov in them. Not so much anymore.
Cliff is linking the RV web site to some of them. It's him Rick.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
well if he is bashing mytee I dont really have a problem with that. Ive found their products to be cheap chinese made crap that probably isnt even tested much in the field.

I have about 2-3k in mytee stuff and I cant say anything good about any of it. The speedster portable is the only decent one.

The tile spinner literally damages floors its so horribly made, I could go on and on about that thing.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
well if he is bashing mytee I dont really have a problem with that. Ive found their products to be cheap chinese made crap that probably isnt even tested much in the field.

I have about 2-3k in mytee stuff and I cant say anything good about any of it. The speedster portable is the only decent one.

The tile spinner literally damages floors its so horribly made, I could go on and on about that thing.
You're missing the point. Cliff Monson is posting on private videos with any rotary other then an RV. Bashing them and pumping his up. I find it a douche bag move. just as I said before, how would you feel if another carpet cleaner posted on your You Tube business page bashing you and pumping them up. I think we all can agree on that.

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Mission Accomplished!

Not really as I could of deleted it myself. I left it up so others could read what he posted for themselves. Nate Reid of Rotovac has also deleted posts he's made making climbs that were false as well.

Reactions: aloha one

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States