This is How Desperate Rotovac Has Become | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

This is How Desperate Rotovac Has Become

Zarz

Feb 1, 2012
Victoria
Real Name
John Zahra
Business Location
Australia
A couple years back I posted a video of a job I did on YouTube. Had my helper running my Mytee T Rex on a rat nasty carpet. In the two years it's been up it got maybe 500 views.

Recently I saw a comment posted three days ago by Cliff Monson pushing his Rotovac on my video. Just shocked me that a company as big as them has a guy shuffling through the internet doing crap like this. It just breaks of desperation if you ask me.

I mean can you imagine if I went around other carpet cleaner's videos on You Tube and post "Call Johnny On The Spot Carpet Cleaning of San Pedro, Ca. instead to get the best carpet cleaning service".

Here's link to the video and to Cliff Monson of Rotovac's comment. Tell me what you all think. I really want to know.
That's pretty poor form from Rotovac. Their sales must be low atm. Perhaps commenting on other company's business posts is part of their new genius strategy to boost their sales? Can't see it working, only comes across as desperate.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Copywriter

Jan 22, 2016
www.basicallybrilliantcopywriting.com
Real Name
Alexandra Gualtieri
So I posted this on Mason's Network Facebook page and they deleted it. Then when I asked why, they deleted that as well. o_O
Hi Johnny - I'm an admin on Mason's Network. Check your FB messages. You should have one from me in there explaining what happened. Since we're not connected on FB, my message is probably trapped in your inbox somewhere.

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
well if he is bashing mytee I dont really have a problem with that. Ive found their products to be cheap chinese made crap that probably isnt even tested much in the field.

I have about 2-3k in mytee stuff and I cant say anything good about any of it. The speedster portable is the only decent one.

The tile spinner literally damages floors its so horribly made, I could go on and on about that thing.
Lol my portable mytee has never broke down in 8 years
That's pretty poor form from Rotovac. Their sales must be low atm. Perhaps commenting on other company's business posts is part of their new genius strategy to boost their sales? Can't see it working, only comes across as desperate.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums