Throttle Control Cable for Pro 1200 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Throttle Control Cable for Pro 1200

acsrome

Jan 14, 2018
Real Name
Chad Mayes
I have a white magic 1200 in a 2003 gmc savanna 3500 extended van. I absolutely love this unit!

I need to know what cable to buy to replace the throttle control cable that's connected to the actuator under the hood. It's hanging on by only a few stands of wire.

The guy at New England Truckmounts told me that it's a cruise control cable. He gave me a couple of possible lengths but no sure answer. Obviously, I appreciate any info but want to make a seamless repair with minimal downtime. Has anyone replaced this cable, or can anyone give me a name & part number?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Reactions: Dyetech

acsrome

Jan 14, 2018
Real Name
Chad Mayes
I have a white magic 1200 in a 2003 gmc savanna 3500 extended van. I absolutely love this unit!

I need to know what cable to buy to replace the throttle control cable that's connected to the actuator under the hood. It's hanging on by only a few stands of wire.

The guy at New England Truckmounts told me that it's a cruise control cable. He gave me a couple of possible lengths but no sure answer. Obviously, I appreciate any info but want to make a seamless repair with minimal downtime. Has anyone replaced this cable, or can anyone give me a name & part number?

Thanks in advance!
Update: the white magic part info is A041-8 THROTTLE CONTROL CABLE

Reactions: Dyetech