Tired of heat!!! Saved a lot of money here. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Tired of heat!!! Saved a lot of money here.

LightningCarpetCare

May 2, 2016
Real Name
Eli Rodriguez

There's nothing like some good Velcro and Tarp that can't help. I was tired of waiting for that ac to kick in after a clean. Opening the windows made it worse with all the hot air being blown around so.... Instead of buying a $250 heat divider I just bought this for much less then that. And it works great.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Plus the smell of engine all over you. Let us know how you like it over time and how it holds up

Reactions: LightningCarpetCare

vladimir

Apr 3, 2011
palmdale ca.
Real Name
Dennis azenon
Business Location
United States
@ ASAP had something like that but he doesn't post ass much here anymore

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil

There's nothing like some good Velcro and Tarp that can't help. I was tired of waiting for that ac to kick in after a clean. Opening the windows made it worse with all the hot air being blown around so.... Instead of buying a $250 heat divider I just bought this for much less then that. And it works great.
Great idea . Son just suggested I do a similar project for winter but use a moving blanket instead of the tarp . Can get a snap kit at Hatbor Freight .
All the Best, Ed

Reactions: LightningCarpetCare

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Now see me, I'd buy the thermal curtain and call it a day...but then again I have all my teeth and don't go to tractor pulls on the weekends...

Reactions: Artie09

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
I'm looking for a thermal curtain for my van but apparently the manufacturer of this thing has retired and no longer makes them
Whatever is in stock

Got this info from Americanvans.com or something like that
Price was $140 , much lower than interlink

LightningCarpetCare

May 2, 2016
Real Name
Eli Rodriguez
Are those screws holding the velcro to the ceiling or the snaps?
Well the screws are in the ceiling. But I used them so that if I pulled off the Velcro which most likely I won't have too but if so it can hold it in its place

LightningCarpetCare

May 2, 2016
Real Name
Eli Rodriguez
I'm looking for a thermal curtain for my van but apparently the manufacturer of this thing has retired and no longer makes them
Whatever is in stock

Got this info from Americanvans.com or something like that
Price was $140 , much lower than interlink
Even $140 is high I spent less then $50 and it's a good tarp. Already did a job and worked great. I turn my van on and it's like 60 degrees in here.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Is it noisy? Seems like it would get annoying if it were noisy