TMF - STATE OF EMERGENCY - TURN KEY AD LAUNCH | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

SuperWes

Feb 16, 2015
www.truckmountforums.com
Real Name
Wes D.
TMF - State of Emergency Water Damage

If you’re not advertising your water restoration and water extraction services for the east coast yesterday, TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

As you all know the East Coast has been getting pummeled and saturated with rain. Most of the Eastern part of the US is under flood warnings and watches. There are going to be a lot of residential and businesses needing Water Restoration and 24/7 Water Damage services when this is all over…

We are thinking ahead and have developed a turnkey advertising solution for all of you offering these services.

For a measly $299 flat fee we have designed a Facebook advertising campaign that gets your services in front of desperate home and business owners who will be needing water damage restoration services like yours.

READY TO LAUNCH FACEBOOK AD SERVICE:

This is what you will get for $299!

Facebook ready AD that will meet all requirements and get approved quickly.

• A killer landing page that's aligned with your Facebook AD to sell your potential clients now.
  • Contact form for lead capture
  • Facebook AD assistance*

Want an inside look at what this turnkey service will look like for you?

http://cleanerdesigns.com/floodlanding/

We are already getting water restoration companies that are converting these Facebook AD campaigns into phone calls.

Are you ready for the FLOOD?

Contact our web design and marketing department now!

1-800-604-7166

SuperWes

Feb 16, 2015
www.truckmountforums.com
Real Name
Wes D.
plus boosting or some boosting included
We are offering a turnkey Facebook AD design and Landing Page Design service turning it over quickly so you can promote your water restoration services on Facebook. We are not doing the actual advertising. We are assisting those who need help setting it all up.

Reactions: Pinosan

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
We are offering a turnkey Facebook AD design and Landing Page Design service turning it over quickly so you can promote your water restoration services on Facebook. We are not doing the actual advertising. We are assisting those who need help setting it all up.
gotcha

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
brother he does not understand a single word you wrote. all you need to tell him is Johnny with this yo can buy more equipment. That will make sense to him nothing else :)

Maximum Carpet

May 22, 2014
www.maxcarpets.com
Real Name
Jeff Hasse
Business Location
United States
Advertise, get jobs, then buy a bunch of equipment to do those jobs.

brother he does not understand a single word you wrote. all you need to tell him is Johnny with this yo can buy more equipment. That will make sense to him nothing else :)

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Johnny might have some drawbacks to servicing water damage on the East coast

IslandFreshCleaning

Jun 4, 2014
Real Name
Zeus DeJesus
Please educate me on how this would work. Just putting myself in the shoes of somebody who has suffered water damage, my first reaction would be to search on Google, not to just happen across it on Facebook. That's just me though.

SuperWes

Feb 16, 2015
www.truckmountforums.com
Real Name
Wes D.
Please educate me on how this would work. Just putting myself in the shoes of somebody who has suffered water damage, my first reaction would be to search on Google, not to just happen across it on Facebook. That's just me though.
I understand what you're saying about the google search. Lets look at it in both prospective.

You're Sally homeowner looking for a water damage services company. Sally has been spending a lot of her time on Facebook chatting with friends and family about the cruddy weather, closed roads, and flooding in her home. She has been on FB since Thursday (today is now Sat). Facebook's algorithm for user interest and keywords ping and categorizes Sally being interested or in the trend of water restoration. This is done with hundreds or thousands of other user showing this trending topic. You setup your FB AD to target Sally and others that fall into this interest group/trend. FB's algorithm knows to position your AD in front or Sally and thousands of others like her. If you setup your AD last Wednesday, Sally has now been seeing your AD in front of her through news feeds, her timeline, etc. since Thursday. She now needs a company that offers your exact services. If you AD is appealing and you have a great landing page that sells her well (this is where we come in). You will get that phone call.

Back to the search engine question. Nothing will stop Sally from searching for Water Restoration services on Google. But if she does, there may be a great chance she will remember your AD on Facebook and search for your company directly. If Sally just does a general search and you ranked well in search engines, she will definitely single you out as she will most likely recall seeing your AD.

Google is not the only search engine.. Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, Linkedin, etc are all search engines (to give you more of an examples).

Advertising is all about exposure and placement that will anchor your brand in the consumers mind that they will recall when needing your service, Like Sally. If your AD/Campaign doesn't resonate or respond well with potential customers you will lose money and new customers. This is why we offer these services.

Reactions: tom patnode old

DamageClean

Apr 25, 2010
iowa
Real Name
Brent J
Business Location
United States
Do you offer this service to more than just water restoration in Emergency Services?

SuperWes

Feb 16, 2015
www.truckmountforums.com
Real Name
Wes D.
Do you offer this service to more than just water restoration in Emergency Services?
Yes, we offer and already working with tons of carpet cleaners in this capacity and more.

Website Design
Video Production (commercials)
SEO
Marketing & Advertising
Graphic Design (print & digital)

Just encase you're not aware or it, we have a great branding special we are offer at the moment.
https://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/website-designs-video-socail-media-special.75744/

Last edited:
Reactions: admin
Aug 27, 2012
Real Name
Tom patnode
Yes, we offer and already working with tons of carpet cleaners in this capacity and more.

Website Design
Video Production (commercials)
SEO
Marketing & Advertising
Graphic Design (print & digital)

Just encase you're not aware or it, we have a great branding special we are offer at the moment.
https://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/website-designs-video-socail-media-special.75744/
now you are confusing me. You sent me to a tmf post that had a offer that had expired a month ago. why are you promoting expired offers?

Robert Ghezzi

Jul 21, 2015
Real Name
Robert Ghezzi
SuperWes, I also am very interested in that offer, is it still available as it shows it expired? Please PM also when u can. Thx