The Dirt Army

Premium VIP
Oct 9, 2011
Temecula, California
Real Name
Gary Hite
Business Location
United States
This is my first time ordering from the TMF store. I ordered 2 containers of Tile Master & the spotting bars. I placed this order on Tuesday 4/3/13 and received my order today 4/5/13 in CALIFORNIA. After reading some other comments earlier this week I decided to place an order to check them out, and I was pleased. I'm excited to try a new tile cleaner. Right now I use 8 oz Citra Pure per/gal. from Magic Wand and it works ok, but I'm looking for terrific results. I still order my Grease Eater from them, but hopefully this Tile Master will be my new "go to" product for tile.

Reactions: katycarpetcleaning

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
This is my first time ordering from the TMF store. I ordered 2 containers of Tile Master & the spotting bars. I placed this order on Tuesday 4/3/13 and received my order today 4/5/13 in CALIFORNIA. After reading some other comments earlier this week I decided to place an order to check them out, and I was pleased. I'm excited to try a new tile cleaner. Right now I use 8 oz Citra Pure per/gal. from Magic Wand and it works ok, but I'm looking for terrific results. I still order my Grease Eater from them, but hopefully this Tile Master will be my new "go to" product for tile.
Just further proof not to believe everything you read. Rob is a stand up guy with integrity.

Vito

Bravo Carpet and Tile Cleaning
Premium VIP
Aug 17, 2012
Naples, Fl.
bravocarpetandtilecleaning.com
Real Name
Vito Trupiano
Business Location
United States
tilemaster rules. and so does tmf store. never had a problem with them. sometimes they have back order. but ship when they say it will.