Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.peterklujiancarpet.com
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
I do allot of condos in highrises. It's really difficult to bring all the chemicals and supplies that I work with because I can only fit so many things in my spotting bag. I currently use a Cabelas magnum softside bag with the hard bottom. I really like the bag because it has allot of room and I can close the top over my spray bottles. It pretty much holds all my supplies like blocks, tabs, booties, rubber gloves all in separate pockets. The only problem is that it still isn't enough room to hold all the chemicals that I might need to perform above average service. Sometimes I leave money on the table because I don't have all my chemicals with me and I hate that. I'm in Chicago and most of the time I'm parking my van several blocks away from the job. I suppose I can try the Cabelas super magnum bag but then things get too heavy. I'm thinking I need something with wheels like a bag or box with a built in dolly. Does anybody have the same issue as me? And I'm also looking for suggestions on what type of rolling bags or boxes people might know of? Preferably with a hard bottom.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I do lock in and high rise work and this fold up organizer is great if the products aren't normally going to live in it in the van and are going to be stored on your shelves typically.
20190405_212935.jpg

One way I carry more spotters is repacking them in very small containers which works great for me. I have 2 buckets nested under the hose reel with additional storage.
20180802_103226.jpg

I'm looking at doing something similar to this with the square brute 40 gal in red, quiet square dolly wheels, black outside pocket organizer and some of these accessories. The square brute will give extra vertical storage options in each corner with 50-75' of hose securely in the middle.

trashBarrelImageMap_bkg.jpg

Reactions: J20770 and Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I do lock in and high rise work and this fold up organizer is great if the products aren't normally going to live in it in the van and are going to be stored on your shelves typically.
View attachment 84057

One way I carry more spotters is repacking them in very small containers which works great for me. I have 2 buckets nested under the hose reel with additional storage.
View attachment 84058

I'm looking at doing something similar to this with the square brute 40 gal in red, quiet square dolly wheels, black outside pocket organizer and some of these accessories. The square brute will give extra vertical storage options in each corner with 50-75' of hose securely in the middle.

View attachment 84063
Nice rig man

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
That carry bag is really neat! Just ordered one off amazon. Will solve a small issue I was having!

Reactions: Jim Davisson

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
Up date on the carrying bag. Got it and it’s made like garbage. Yes it holds lots but the handles don’t support the weight and when you pick it up they rip right off. Don’t waste the money.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Lowe’s sells some really well made soft side, hard bottom, rolling cases. Work really well. I have three. Small one my spotters, two for other stuff.

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
If I buy one more bag I can just hire a guy on welfare to carry a bottle for me LOL

Ara Klujian

Moderator & TMF Repair Expert
Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.peterklujiancarpet.com
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
View attachment 84057

View attachment 84058

View attachment 84063
That's really nice! This is more like something I'm looking for. Thanks for sharing!