Triton LS | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Triton LS

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Saw this machine on the internet. He wants way to much for this machine I know, but the machine itself interest me. I know way more about portables and haven't really kept up with truckmounts until the past couple years so I have never heard of this machine. I love big machines with an actual engine and a bigger blower. Anybody got anything to say about this machine?

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app

Reactions: RickeyClean

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Problem is parts esp engine parts are impossible to find. I have 2 in my Truckmount junkyard. If it has low hours and well maintained it's a decent unit. 5k worth maybe

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Reactions: ColoradoCleaner

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Problem is parts esp engine parts are impossible to find. I have 2 in my Truckmount junkyard. If it has low hours and well maintained it's a decent unit. 5k worth maybe

Rob, a lil later I'll pm you the ad. Would you take a look at it if you don't mind and see what you think. I think the set up is pretty clean. I was think offering 4 K and go from there

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob, a lil later I'll pm you the ad. Would you take a look at it if you don't mind and see what you think. I think the set up is pretty clean. I was think offering 4 K and go from there

Certainly. I'm out of town at a golf tournament this weekend so it may take me bit

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States

Rob I've got the hookup on parts for that engine if youre ever in need I'll send you the number.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
My 2 pennies about that machine having tore one down to rebuild is there are alot of things that are just fundamentally flawed with its design. Computer location, blower and engine exhaust restriction, etc etc.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
My 2 pennies about that machine having tore one down to rebuild is there are alot of things that are just fundamentally flawed with its design. Computer location, blower and engine exhaust restriction, etc etc.
That doesn't sound good. Maybe not a good machine then?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
I believe the components are great it's just the way white magic assembled or put them together that I have issues with. One example is the factory location of the computer it's mounted to the top of the cowl above the engine and it's exhaust manifold.....guess their engineers didn't realize heat rises and aluminum disipates heat like no other metal lol

Reactions: rob allen

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
It's a prochem blazer plus. 2400 hours. It will have a new engine. It's in a 6x12 trailer. Has a prochem hose reel and shelf. Greasy water tank and demand pump. Fuel cell on the tongue
It still runs but I was told it smokes. I ran it the other week when I winterized it just fine. But I'm putting a new 18hp upgrade engine in it soon. Clean little unit.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
The unit you were looking at was probably too big unless your dual wanding a lot. 59 in a big blower. Most jobs will be done with a 150' of hose or less.
Yeah I'm running a 56 blower now. It's me and my dad so we dual wand if it's a big house or big commercial jobs. I've found even dual wanding most of the times I can use 100 ft each wand. We also use 14 ft box trucks so we have plenty of room.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Yeah I'm running a 56 blower now. It's me and my dad so we dual wand if it's a big house or big commercial jobs. I've found even dual wanding most of the times I can use 100 ft each wand. We also use 14 ft box trucks so we have plenty of room.

A 56 and a 47 blower have very similar suction. The rpm is the difference. The 56 turns much slower than the 47. The 59 is a different beast. I had a powerclean genesis diesel. Too much suction in my opinion.