Triton LS | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Triton LS

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
A 56 and a 47 blower have very similar suction. The rpm is the difference. The 56 turns much slower than the 47. The 59 is a different beast. I had a powerclean genesis diesel. Too much suction in my opinion.
Hmmm that's interesting. Is there a such thing as too much suction?

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app

Reactions: Luky

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
A 56 and a 47 blower have very similar suction. The rpm is the difference. The 56 turns much slower than the 47. The 59 is a different beast. I had a powerclean genesis diesel. Too much suction in my opinion.
Btw how'd you like the genesis diesel. There use to be one for sell in classified. Can't say I didn't think about it.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Hmmm that's interesting. Is there a such thing as too much suction?

Try pushing a wand all day when it's turned up to full throttle. If you try running it less than full throttle then you don't produce ample heat. I sold that unit as fast as I got it. Too much machine

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Try pushing a wand all day when it's turned up to full throttle. If you try running it less than full throttle then you don't produce ample heat. I sold that unit as fast as I got it. Too much machine
I know that situation all too well, my blueline on medium is the right amount of vac but heat is only around 200. On high the vac is to strong but heat is 230+. I choose medium bc it still does great at that setting for me. Love my blueline

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I was saying the hm 575 is very reliable.
That's what I meant. I have only heard good meant being agreeable with you. Never used one or seen one up close to. Like to sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
That's what I meant. I have only heard good meant being agreeable with you. Never used one or seen one up close to. Like to sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums
The heat is awesome. It stays at 235 almost always. Best machine I've ever owned.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
No such thing as to much suction brothero_O lol