Urgent help needed

Sep 21, 2011
Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
www.thecarpetcleaningpro.co.uk
Real Name
Mick Bullous
Business Location
United Kingdom
Just purchased a Chemspec ACE 4532AC truck mounted machine. Only 170 hrs from new but can not get water pressurized in system. Water runs through and round machine as can see flow in water box, but will not pressurize and come out of the water out connector at front of machine. Any ideas as to what the problem is?

Just to add...... I have currently removed the temp sensor as it is broken. Got the hole plugged with 3/8 plug nut. Don't know of this is causing it. I think this only sends a signal to temp gauge for temp reading.

Last edited:

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
Just purchased a Chemspec ACE 4532AC truck mounted machine. Only 170 hrs from new but can not get water pressurized in system. Water runs through and round machine as can see flow in water box, but will not pressurize and come out of the water out connector at front of machine. Any ideas as to what the problem is?

Just to add...... I have currently removed the temp sensor as it is broken. Got the hole plugged with 3/8 plug nut. Don't know of this is causing it. I think this only sends a signal to temp gauge for temp reading.
Check all qds

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor

Make sure they are pushed in

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
The female quick connect on the machine may be bad.

Try pulling the quick connect off the front of the machine and start it and see if any water comes out.

Reactions: Joe Kennedy

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
Try turning pressure up on the regulator

Sep 21, 2011
Real Name
Mick Bullous
Business Location
United Kingdom
I bought this machine a week ago. Only got 170 hrs on clock. Very good condition and it fired up on first turn of key after standing for a long time. Had to change a cracked brass tee joint and needs a new temp guage. Just can not get water out of front of machine. I don't understand this because the water I'd circulating ok.

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
I bought this machine a week ago. Only got 170 hrs on clock. Very good condition and it fired up on first turn of key after standing for a long time. Had to change a cracked brass tee joint and needs a new temp guage. Just can not get water out of front of machine. I don't understand this because the water I'd circulating ok.
Call me 8018668007 i promise we will get you cleaning carpet

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
It has to be a clogged hose. Follow the water back to the pump. Try disconnecting the hose that feeds the block manifold that the quick connects screw in to and see if you are getting any water there.

Sep 21, 2011
Real Name
Mick Bullous
Business Location
United Kingdom
1. Water comes out the pump.
2. Water circulates back to water box.
3. Water at brass tee just before outlet connector at front of machine.
4. No pressure showing on pressure guage.
5. No water coming out of quick connector at front of machine.
6 No water coming out even when quick connector is removed.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
1. Water comes out the pump.
2. Water circulates back to water box.
3. Water at brass tee just before outlet connector at front of machine.
4. No pressure showing on pressure guage.
5. No water coming out of quick connector at front of machine.
6 No water coming out even when quick connector is removed.
There has to be something hooked up wrong or clogged between the tee you mentioned in #3 above and the manifold on the front of the machine.

If I remember right there's a one way check valve right before the manifold block, is that possibly installed backwards?

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
I will check tomorrow. This is really baffling me as I just don't understand how this can happen when there is good water circulation back to the water box.
The more I think about it I almost guarantee you the one way valve is either installed backwards or bad. Right before the manifold there is a tee where the last step chem injection feeds the chemical in. There is a one way check valve which only lets the water flow in one direction so the chemical does not circulate through the machine. The hose running back to the water box is before the one way valve so that explains why the water circulates back to the water box.