We are not pros but good results from my staff | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

We are not pros but good results from my staff

Spraybuff54

Jun 24, 2016
Real Name
Bruce Staley
I manage the custodian dept at a small college in NC . I have 14 employees part & full time. Summer work consist of refinishing vct, hot water extraction, window cleaning and for the past 3 years we’ve started pressure washing our buildings and sidewalks. We go outside the norm of regular custodians. We rent a lift for our high windows and building washing. Sometimes exceeding over 30ft in the air. I know that’s not high but most school custodians will not attempt. Here’s some pics . I’m proud of my gang they’ve worked hard this summer

Attachments

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
I manage the custodian dept at a small college in NC . I have 14 employees part & full time. Summer work consist of refinishing vct, hot water extraction, window cleaning and for the past 3 years we’ve started pressure washing our buildings and sidewalks. We go outside the norm of regular custodians. We rent a lift for our high windows and building washing. Sometimes exceeding over 30ft in the air. I know that’s not high but most school custodians will not attempt. Here’s some pics . I’m proud of my gang they’ve worked hard this summer
Where in NC are you?

Reactions: LeeRoy and waxman

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
Nice job!! I disagree with your first statement...You and your staff are professionals by the quality of work you guys are putting out. What school is that?

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
You can take your custodian " gang" and make some serious money outside of your college grounds. Just don't forget, uncle Sam would like to be involved...
Recent ones just to show you how inferior they look compare to yours.
Great job!!!

Attachments

Spraybuff54

Jun 24, 2016
Real Name
Bruce Staley
Where in NC are you?
Wilkes County. At Wilkes Community College. All together we have about 18 buildings to clean and we just built a new culinary arts building very nice and state of the art. We also have campuses in Ashe & Alleghany counties

Spraybuff54

Jun 24, 2016
Real Name
Bruce Staley
T
Nice job!! I disagree with your first statement...You and your staff are professionals by the quality of work you guys are putting out. What school is that?
thank u I appreciate it

Spraybuff54

Jun 24, 2016
Real Name
Bruce Staley
You can take your custodian " gang" and make some serious money outside of your college grounds. Just don't forget, uncle Sam would like to be involved...
Recent ones just to show you how inferior they look compare to yours.
Great job!!!
Good job. I actually do a lot of vct burnishing and refinishing on the side & good ol Uncle Sam likes to get involved with that lol

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
I would say you're pros indeed. A professional gets his title with results - and you have clearly achieved professional results! (y)

Reactions: longkenn