FB - What are you guys using for when you have to... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

FB What are you guys using for when you have to...

P

Pasquale Cantore

What are you guys using for when you have to go portable and you can't use your truck mount to do those hard to get too places.
Like hotels High-rise office condo buildings
I've been using the Bane base it's bulky and heavy
Like to see what people are doing and using
Doing a hotel with my bane.
Truck mount just way too much hose.
Unless I do three set ups one on the left side one on the right and one in the middle.

O

Osvaldo Trasvina

In places we're you just can't get easy access. Go with external portable Heaters. Giving higher Temperature than internal ones find in Portables. They work Great / we use them with 2/3 stage 20gal Wet Vac for extraction

O

Osvaldo Trasvina

We did incorporated a Hotbox Diesel Burner. To get great Continuos Hot water wr have a 100gal fresh WTank / we just pull inside the Hot Solution Hose, and we get inside the apt or house or in second floors our 2/3stage 20gal Wet vac for extraction. Not a TMount but way better system than any Portable

M

Michael Finley

Bane is the best unit for what you are doing. With that said you should check into what it would cost to upgrade that existing unit to the new Bane 3-D unit. This will change the guts of the unit to direct drive the blower and also adds the direct drive water pump with the heating element. NO More belts and awesome vacuum for a portable unit.

O

Osvaldo Trasvina

What's the weight on that baby! To move it around sure need Two man crew.

J

Jason Waters

We use a ninja 400 portable does pretty good 50 ft run 1/8 the weight of the bane

J

Jason Brown

I used to run a Bane myself.. very reliable but too many limitations with overall performance and cleaning methods.

A

Art Kelley

I always have my handy dandy CFX in the back of my van, and even like to fire it up and use it instead of my TM. Excellent vacuum power with the dual 3 stage vacs. It gives me great confidence I can always finish a job if my TM breaks or if only a portable will work.

O

Osvaldo Trasvina

a TM. Or a Bane unit. But we got some Steam for sure to deliver Results. Extraction done with simple wet Vac 2stage unit. done Deal!!!

O

Osvaldo Trasvina

Same unit different service / here at around 250 300psi / 4.0gpm / Delco Horizontal Diesel Burner.