What size jets should I use in prochem titanium wand? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

What size jets should I use in prochem titanium wand?

Kevin Dumas

Aug 31, 2008
Binghamton, NY
Real Name
Kevin Dumas
I've always found over the last 40+ years anything smaller than a # 2 jet is a royal pain in the ass to keep clog free even with inline filters.

I always go with # 2's even if I have to back off a bit on water pressure to maintain the gpm I want.

Ara Klujian

Moderator & TMF Repair Expert
Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.peterklujiancarpet.com
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
I have a 6 jet wand and was just curious what size jets work best.
Everyone has their own preference. I personally do not like going over 4 flow. On a6 wand I would go with 8015. I get my jets from other sources outside the industry because amen I use multiple jets in a wand I like a more narrow pattern. This industry does not supply the 65 fan pattern I like. The reason I use 65 fan pattern is because it has less overlap and for me that means less streaking and a more even pattern. One of my old suppliers told me I'm too picky and i prefer certain things that nobody else in the industry asks for.

Reactions: rob allen

Ara Klujian

Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
I'm sitting on a brand new 6 jet wand that I haven't even opened the bubble wrap. I'm sure someone else would like it very much! That's how picky I am about things.

Reactions: rob allen

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
@Ara Klujian Teejet produces jets with the suffix E... i.e. 6501E that means "even spray". Farm suppliers carry these in stock for boom sprayers where every penny counts for distribution. Worth looking into if you want even impact. I offset my jets spray patterns just enough that only 2 fans touch, if they run into each other it creates kind of a dead spot.

Reactions: Ara Klujian

Ara Klujian

Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
@Ara Klujian Teejet produces jets with the suffix E... i.e. 6501E that means "even spray". Farm suppliers carry these in stock for boom sprayers where every penny counts for distribution. Worth looking into if you want even impact. I offset my jets spray patterns just enough that only 2 fans touch, if they run into each other it creates kind of a dead spot.
That's why I like the 65 less likely that happens.

JDARNOLD

Jul 31, 2012
Real Name
Edward Arnold
Business Location
United States
What model tm are you running.