What to buy | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

What to buy

likenew89

Jul 24, 2013
Sioux Falls, SD
Real Name
dan
I need some advice on which unit to buy. Encap? Bonnet? What works best on the tough ones? And what can be used for multi purpose?

Any help greatly appreciated.

WWW.FiveStar-Clean.Com

Sep 12, 2013
Real Name
Michael Olson
Brush Pro 20" machine works great for encap. It can also be used to lift pile and pull soil and debris from deep in the pile. Switch brushes and you can clean tile & grout, natural stone or put it into a rug pit and be cleaning wool rugs.
http://interlinksupply.com/
index.php?item_num=MH200

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

WWW.FiveStar-Clean.Com

Sep 12, 2013
Real Name
Michael Olson
What types of carpet can you clean with that Hydro force brush Pro is it really worth the $3000 investment I've seen them at my InterLink supply distributor just wondering if I should invest

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
What types of carpet can you clean with that Hydro force brush Pro is it really worth the $3000 investment I've seen them at my InterLink supply distributor just wondering if I should invest

What Interlink supplier are you using?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT

The Brush Pro can work on any type of carpet. We have several users who wash Oriental rugs and use a Brush Pro in the wash pit. It has the electrical certification to be used in up to 2" deep water. The white or light gray brushes are made for wool and natural fibers.

The standard (blue) brushes work well for nylon and olefin commercial carpets. That is what I see as the biggest potential market. For heavy soil, some are using the more aggressive brown brushes on olefin CGD.

You can also use brown or black brushes for tile & grout floors. They really dig into the grout lines. Mechanical cleaning sure takes less elbow grease than using a grout brush.

If you are doing much commercial or will be marketing to commercial accounts or do rugs, then the Brush Pro is a good investment. But no machine makes money for you if it sits in the garage.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
The one I'm using is located in Albuquerque that's the closest one I know of in my area if you know of a different one let me know

There is a Bridgepoint here in El Paso that I use to always use but now I try to avoid them.

roland

Mar 2, 2006
Chesapeake, VA
I love my cimex, but it will void some warranties because of restrictions on any type of rotary encap or bonnet machine. I also have a chemstractor that I like, but any rotary will work. I have a brush pro and a whittaker, these are for those carpet with warranty restrictions. If I were to choose one machine for ease of use and the quality of the job it would be the Cimex. If you need something small, Cimex has a 15 inch machine which will fit in smaller areas and is a bit easier to load in van