Where they come from? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Where they come from?

Mudsucker

Sep 24, 2019
Real Name
Scott Rodden
I have a compact 47, the blower is pooched (yay me) I took it out to give to a Roots Blower Authorized guy, and after driving away patiently waiting an inspection (which is now done) , I noticed... (see attached) any idea where these would have come from? ( for levelling?...?) I’ve only seen 2. Looks like I’ll be doing reinstalling myself, anything I should consider (that could easily get overlooked) before firing it back up?

Attachments

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
There’s a guy on Facebook with same problem. Y’all related?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Those look like the washers to bolt the blower down, takes that washer because a normal washer big enough for the bolt is to big to lay flat on the feet of the blower

Mudsucker

Sep 24, 2019
Real Name
Scott Rodden
Those look like the washers to bolt the blower down, takes that washer because a normal washer big enough for the bolt is to big to lay flat on the feet of the blower
Ya but they’re pretty big and thick (there are more, “regular” washers.) compared to normal washers I was just thinking maybe because every unit is sort of different maybe used for levelling, don’t need to buy another blower due Small Missed Detail ‍♂. There’s nothing else that was significantly moved that I can imagine they came from other than somewhere on/under the blower