Where to buy vacuum solenoid switch that controls heat exchange? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Where to buy vacuum solenoid switch that controls heat exchange?

Jan 3, 2016
Real Name
Evan
Hello all,

Thanks to all TMF people who have helped me over the years with my white magic!

In the early fall my vaccumm solenoid switches stopped working and i have been using the TM ( albiet sparingly in the winter months-up here in Canada) by manually opening and securing the heat exchanger valves. This has allowed me to get hot water and i havent had any issues with overheating ( might be because of how cold its been?) But the water hasnt been as hot as i would like it to be.

I would like to order new solenoid switches. Can anyone recomend ones which will work with my tm?

Sent from my SM-G903W using TMF Forums mobile app

seagrtj

Jun 28, 2011
MO
Real Name
Todd Seagraves
Business Location
United States
can you provide some more detailed info...
Truckmount brand/model?
a pic of the solenoid?

If you are talking about the little blue MAC valves, it is rare that those go out. Most of the time they get clogged up with soap residue from overfilling the waste tank.

Jan 3, 2016
Real Name
Evan
can you provide some more detailed info...
Truckmount brand/model?
a pic of the solenoid?

If you are talking about the little blue MAC valves, it is rare that those go out. Most of the time they get clogged up with soap residue from overfilling the waste tank.
Hi Seagrtj,

Its a white magic commander ho... best pic i could get... had oil cap pop off/ spill a few months back and they stopped working a few months later. Had my tm guy look at it and test the system. We figure it must be these solenoids... sorry for the crappy pic.

Sent from my SM-G903W using TMF Forums mobile app

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Make sure those hoses are not cracked or damaged by the oil. I'd replace the vacuum lines first. Clean up that mess. Easier to solve problems when stuff is clean

Reactions: Scott W

astrikingimage

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2010
NM
Real Name
Jose Salazar
Business Location
United States
Make sure your vac hose from the blower to solenoids AND from the solenoids to actuators are not cracked or loose.

Reactions: smart n kleen