Who are you?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Im Rhett, Been in the cleaning/restoration industry for 3 years now. Im the general manager of a company based out of Spokane Washington called LPM Supply. We are affiliated with an Interlink. We have a full show room, chemical-parts room, and a full service shop. LPM Supply is a mom and pop kinda shop. Engaged to the most awesome women ever. We spend a lot of time outdoors. Hunting, fishing, camping, skiing, traveling, and lots of home projects/chores.
Yay Rhett! I do the same down here in Charlotte. Except I'm not engaged to the most awesome women ever (ummm, you have more than one, lol?). :D

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Im Rhett, Been in the cleaning/restoration industry for 3 years now. Im the general manager of a company based out of Spokane Washington called LPM Supply. We are affiliated with an Interlink. We have a full show room, chemical-parts room, and a full service shop. LPM Supply is a mom and pop kinda shop. Engaged to the most awesome women ever. We spend a lot of time outdoors. Hunting, fishing, camping, skiing, traveling, and lots of home projects/chores.
I like guys that treat their women like princesses. I wouldn't be here without my lady.

Adam Valencia

Dec 23, 2016
Real Name
Adam V.
My name is Adam and I am 34 years old. I currently live in Hawaii and love surfing and jiu-jitsu. Got into the industry by default with my wife and had a unhealthy infatuation with seeing carpets come clean. Been in business for just under seven years and have been cleaning carpet for the last two years learning whatever I can about the industry. The rest is history.

powerhouse_cc

Feb 15, 2017
Real Name
Jeff farmer
My name is Jeff I enjoy popping Percocet pills after cleaning carpet, tile and upholstery all day. Then to shake off the grogginess from too much sex and not enough sleep I snort a few lines of coke and pop a Aderral pill. If I notice I’m too jittery I’ll take a Xanax or smoke some weed to try to level things out. I guess you can say my work life is my hobby cause I enjoy what I do and am damn good at it. I live in San Diego California where the consistency of moderate weather keeps my calendar booked. I also like cars, drugs and fast women (not necessarily in that order)

B14

Aug 26, 2014
Real Name
None
My name is Jeff I enjoy popping Percocet pills after cleaning carpet, tile and upholstery all day. Then to shake off the grogginess from too much sex and not enough sleep I snort a few lines of coke and pop a Aderral pill. If I notice I’m too jittery I’ll take a Xanax or smoke some weed to try to level things out. I guess you can say my work life is my hobby cause I enjoy what I do and am damn good at it. I live in San Diego California where the consistency of moderate weather keeps my calendar booked. I also like cars, drugs and fast women (not necessarily in that order)
IMG_3315.jpg

Adrian1254

Jul 4, 2017
Real Name
raymond kester
I am Jerry,
I just purchased my first carpet cleaning kit, a Butler van/system. I also got a great deal on a portable system. I am planing to operate part-time until I retire from the military. I will use this time to learn the craft and get some mentoring from some of you seasoned experts. I truly am humbled by how much instructional information TMF has available for the novice like myself. Thanks for the add!
THANK YOU FOR UR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle8

Oct 22, 2016
Real Name
Kyle manor
Xanax and pain pills is a scary combination man had a friend die from mixing the 2 drugs.

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
Can we hang out sometime?

May 11, 2009
NC
precisionsteamcleaning.com
Real Name
Jim Williams
Business Location
United States
I'm Jim Williams from N.C. 14 years of sucking dirt out of nylon. When I'm not cleaning I'm preaching the word in Methodist and Baptist churches in my corner of the planet. Been married 28 years and have a daughter from China who helps me in the summer.

Also like offroading, Jeeps, motorcycles. Love to fish, both fresh and saltwater. Love playing in the river behind our house and the great outdoors in general.

Last edited:

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Ladies and gennemums, we have Deron II. :D