Would you Buy into a Franchise offering NO $$ Down ? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Would you Buy into a Franchise offering NO $$ Down ?

Johna

Sep 1, 2017
London
Real Name
Jonathan Samuels
Have you received a Franchise Disclosure Document from the franchise yet? If not, ask for one and review it with an attorney. That will answer some of your questions and also provoke other questions you haven't thought of yet. Should only need an hour of the attorneys time. Well worth it if you're serious about learning more about a specific franchise. Good luck and I hope you share more about your opportunity when the time is right.
No, not yet, I personal pitch, a few brochure and the franchise website joinfantastic.com but once I have the franchise disclosure document and possibly an actual contract I'll have a better picture of papers and stuff, but I wondered if there are other ways to background-check, anything useful would be of help
There are often on-line groups of current and past franchisees who would give you their input.
Tried searching on facebook but found absolutely nothing.. Do you think i should ask the company for contacts of other franchisees for feedback?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Tried searching on facebook but found absolutely nothing.. Do you think i should ask the company for contacts of other franchisees for feedback?
That would be a start. However, the franchiser will only send you contact information on happy customers.

Maybe directly contact some of the franchisees around the country. See what they say about their experience.