You can only pick one Keeping it simple

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 28, 2018
Real Name
Bruce wayne
You can pick only one per category.

What’s your go to?

What would you carry

If you could only Cary one prespray?
Rsf spiked

Pet urine treatment?
Os1 pros choice

Rinse?
Cleanfree

Tile/grout cleaner?
Groutmaster

Sealer
Stone pro impregnating sealer

Wand/rotary/specialty wand
Rx20

Tile grout tool?
Turbo hybrid 12”

Upholstery tool?
Sapphire clear head

To be honest there is a TMF product that would be great in every category I have yet to try the unleashed or rinses.

Can we make it even simpler?

Maybe just carry groutmaster and a rinse?
Pros and cons ?

Thanks I appreciate your guys input!

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
Ive used matrix grand slam for many years followed by matrix fiber rinse. I bought grout master pretty early in the game and have been spiking my grand slam with grout master when I feel the need.

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
I think you need a few still.
1. Rsf non spiked is probably the best because it can be used for polyester, nylon. Wool, upholstery and works really well.
2. I think you need an enzyme prespray. They work well on urine, wine, oils. I use bio break. Again this is not a high ph so low risk of damage to things.
3. You need a tile and grout cleaner, viper or grout master. Just one will do. I have not tried rsf or bio break on tile but it would be nice to trim down on the products I carry.
4. A good rinse is a must. I use flex ice. Again it doesn't damage wool or upholstery and is generally good on all carpet. Robs alkaline rinse is great but not sure I would use it all the time on every carpet.
5. I think you also need an encapsulation product. At least in a squirt bottle to fix a small spot quickly with the oreck so that you don't have to pull hoses on a small wick back.
6 . You will need your spot chemicals, red out, citrus gel, etc.

Aug 28, 2018
Real Name
Bruce wayne
I think maybe using an alkaline rinse that can be used as a prespray on light to medium soiled residential

Anything med or heavy bio10k

Urine unchained or os1

Tile/stone/grout
Groutmaster

Then a spotter

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
I think you need a few still.
1. Rsf non spiked is probably the best because it can be used for polyester, nylon. Wool, upholstery and works really well.
2. I think you need an enzyme prespray. They work well on urine, wine, oils. I use bio break. Again this is not a high ph so low risk of damage to things.
3. You need a tile and grout cleaner, viper or grout master. Just one will do. I have not tried rsf or bio break on tile but it would be nice to trim down on the products I carry.
4. A good rinse is a must. I use flex ice. Again it doesn't damage wool or upholstery and is generally good on all carpet. Robs alkaline rinse is great but not sure I would use it all the time on every carpet.
5. I think you also need an encapsulation product. At least in a squirt bottle to fix a small spot quickly with the oreck so that you don't have to pull hoses on a small wick back.
6 . You will need your spot chemicals, red out, citrus gel, etc.

I also carry grout master as a booster for my pre spray and to clean tile. I carry encap in a squirt bottle as well for those missed spots or returning spots except I use a hand held bonnet glove to agitate the spot and it works like a charm.

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Nice is there an odor with matrix
Still have some Grand Slam . To me , it has something of a mint smell ,but that’s me . Spiked the mix with citrus and some Matrix Miracle and it always worked for me . Started using Bonnet Pro Rocket and never looked back . For a liquid it’s just to versatile not to have . No more mixing “ this and that “ . Covers the bases . Tile , HWE , Encap , upholstery .Not for natural stuff but that’s about the only exception . Can’t wait to see the powder John is working on after he gets the formula down . Powders ?? Robs TMF chems are really impressive and he has something to cover any situation .
All the Best , Ed

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
Still have some Grand Slam . To me , it has something of a mint smell ,but that’s me . Spiked the mix with citrus and some Matrix Miracle and it always worked for me . Started using Bonnet Pro Rocket and never looked back . For a liquid it’s just to versatile not to have . No more mixing “ this and that “ . Covers the bases . Tile , HWE , Encap , upholstery .Not for natural stuff but that’s about the only exception . Can’t wait to see the powder John is working on after he gets the formula down . Powders ?? Robs TMF chems are really impressive and he has something to cover any situation .
All the Best , Ed
Ed are you using the encap stuff for HWE?