You don't always need to pre spray!!!!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

You don't always need to pre spray!!!!!

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Yep I'm going there guys you don't always need a pre spray sometimes you just need a nice mild detergent in your extractor tank and have at it on those lightly soiled jobs.

So go ahead and start ripping a new one

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Yes sir! Thank you for making the post though!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I saw the video and I thought it was excellent I just wanted to stir the pot. Thank you for making me not feel like a pariah
It was humor, sorry about the bad delivery! :( I'll edit it!

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
It was humor, sorry about the bad delivery! :( I'll edit it!
Oh no leave it up your video was spot-on people go through so many unnecessary steps it's like a ritualistic religious ceremony every time they clean carpet
what I meant by praia is that even if you suggest cleaning carpet without pre spray you automatically get slammed on
I clean in wealthy home with very little soil
I mean shoot I have one lady that has come out every 3 months just to go around and look at her carpet she even pays us to vacuum it sometimes for her because we use better vacuums. I don't think these guys get that it's about making money

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Are you spraying the rinse directly on the carpets or using your injection system?
Injection, 6oz with prespray and 12oz as a stand alone and both metered @2-3gph.

Reactions: Ymetimme

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
Yep I'm going there guys you don't always need a pre spray sometimes you just need a nice mild detergent in your extractor tank and have at it on those lightly soiled jobs.

So go ahead and start ripping a new one
I’ve known that for like 12 years. I love that setup. Just use the wand with light formula 90 to prespray before you make passes on certain areas. Usually a married couple that has no kids in the home. Keep some TMF prespray in a pump spray ready behind me just in case. I try to not use hydro if I don’t have to keep the carpet dry.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I’ve known that for like 12 years. I love that setup. Just use the wand with light formula 90 to prespray before you make passes on certain areas. Usually a married couple that has no kids in the home. Keep some TMF prespray in a pump spray ready behind me just in case. I try to not use hydro if I don’t have to keep the carpet dry.
Mike love for you to try our Formula 90 style detergent we made. How much are you paying? What dilution are you using it at?

@MikeHawley14

Reactions: Ymetimme

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
I’m paying $200 for 50lb pale. That’s the only product I don’t worry about the exact dilution I just poor some scoops on a 5 gallon bucket lid and dump it in the bucket and mix. As soon as I’m getting low on 90 I will try to switch to the pro power. Any chance I can get same deal at my local interlink Rob to avoid shipping on my detergent orders. That’s the cost I gotta keep low as I can.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I’m paying $200 for 50lb pale. That’s the only product I don’t worry about the exact dilution I just poor some scoops on a 5 gallon bucket lid and dump it in the bucket and mix. As soon as I’m getting low on 90 I will try to switch to the pro power. Any chance I can get same deal at my local interlink Rob to avoid shipping on my detergent orders. That’s the cost I gotta keep low as I can.
I'll work with you. Just message me direct as I'd love to have someone to give me feedback on it.

Reactions: smartcarpetcare

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
In a situation with light soil I use a pre-spray my esteam cbs 9.7ph and rinse it with flex or the same cbs, don't need alot of power to clean with light soil carpets. CBS and flex Ice doesn't leave any sticky residue behind also both leaves the carpets softer.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
In a situation with light soil I use a pre-spray my esteam cbs 9.7ph and rinse it with flex or the same cbs, don't need alot of power to clean with light soil carpets. CBS and flex Ice doesn't leave any sticky residue behind also both leaves the carpets softer.
Why not just use Flex Ice alone?

Reactions: Fedri

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
and you don't have to prevac either....:bag: