Best Portable Options W/Heat

scbennett

Jun 23, 2021
Real Name
Shane Bennett
I cleaned carpet, tile, upholstery, ect. in college and now I am ready to start my own company. We used truck mount units when I cleaned but I am starting out small and looking for the best options for a complete setup with a portable. What are the best options available?

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey
I cleaned carpet, tile, upholstery, ect. in college and now I am ready to start my own company. We used truck mount units when I cleaned but I am starting out small and looking for the best options for a complete setup with a portable. What are the best options available?

Thats easy your best option has:
The lowest cost
For the most functions
And the greatest ease of use
At the highest reliability
Which best suits the type of cleaning for your business model

gordon qian

Oct 31, 2019
Real Name
gordon qian
Business Location
Canada
cleaning carpet vs cleaning tiles generally require different portables for ideal result (carpet needs better vacuum while tile needs 1000+ psi pump, both better have an external inline heater) . What's your plan? Who are your customers? What's your budget/marketing?