Apr 5, 2021
Real Name
George Wills
1. Pros Choice
2. Chemspec
3. Martrix
4. Bridgepoint
5. Pro hem
6. Build my own. (If so who makes the best chem for each category)
I’m slightly leaning towards Chemspec, but I have used Pros Choice in the past and they have a nice stain removal app. IDK, but I need to order a kit ASAP, like tomorrow.

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Here’s a sneak peek of what we have coming in May...

IMG_2883.JPG

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
I got rid of all suppliers other than truck mount chemicals. I haven’t found another supplier that even comes close. And I don’t say that for brownie points at all. I’d like to believe I know a damn good product when I find it. On the janitorial end of my company I have to cherry pick from a lot of differing suppliers.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Spotters are all the same. Any brand spotters work in my opinion. It’s how you use them.

That’s like saying a carpet cleaner is a carpet cleaner. Several of our spotters are unique. Take Rust Out for example. We use a much safer remover and we gel it. This way there is no waste, doesn’t effect underlayment and much safer to use.

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
That’s like saying a carpet cleaner is a carpet cleaner. Several of our spotters are unique. Take Rust Out for example. We use a much safer remover and we gel it. This way there is no waste, doesn’t effect underlayment and much safer to use.

Some people don’t believe in Jesus either
ROTFLMAO!

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States

I have TMF rust it works. It might last years I don’t see much rust. I’ve used all tmf products. They work great. Little trouble with GM but when I mix ecocide and rinse with formula 99 I don’t have any issues I just want to use it as the directions. It’s happened to others I’ve referred to GM they called me asking how to get the white out I’m like I don’t know I’m so sorry.

Reactions: rob allen

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
I mostly use grout master to boost the biopro. And the. Add 4oz citrus solve. Man that shit will lick anything out. If it isn’t a stain it’ll come out with that mixture. I want to try some “rat nasty” but I’m not sure it’d be any better than the concoction I’ve got on the go.

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
I mostly use grout master to boost the biopro. And the. Add 4oz citrus solve. Man that shit will lick anything out. If it isn’t a stain it’ll come out with that mixture. I want to try some “rat nasty” but I’m not sure it’d be any better than the concoction I’ve got on the go.

Yea for carpet I use it in a pump spray not hydro force. It is good. But for tile it doesn’t happen on every job I don’t know if it’s the heat here in Az. But if you don’t add ecocide to bring it down a little it is going to leave white residue here and there and I am already aware it can happen before it happens so it’s not like I try to avoid it at all cost. If it were me I’d re work the product for tile. I’ve seen many others with this same problem. What sucks is it kills rat nasty tile like nothing else so it’s a love hate relationship.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I have TMF rust it works. It might last years I don’t see much rust. I’ve used all tmf products. They work great. Little trouble with GM but when I mix ecocide and rinse with formula 99 I don’t have any issues I just want to use it as the directions. It’s happened to others I’ve referred to GM they called me asking how to get the white out I’m like I don’t know I’m so sorry.

Nothing but love for you man. Appreciate your perspective. Have a nice weekend.

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
I’ve spent thousands of dollars Rob. I’ve only said the rinse clogged the pressure hoses Groutmaster left white residue that’s hard to remove and my brand new jets leak I just paid $100 for them fast shipping which was good. Nothing personal. But the white residue thing falls back on me and I’m just a cleaner you know I’m not a chemist.

Reactions: floorclean

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
I’ve spent thousands of dollars Rob. I’ve only said the rinse clogged the pressure hoses Groutmaster left white residue that’s hard to remove and my brand new jets leak I just paid $100 for them fast shipping which was good. Nothing personal. But the white residue thing falls back on me and I’m just a cleaner you know I’m not a chemist.

It’s the reason I’ve stopped using rinse agents. Every friggen one of them clogs the jets on my tools. So I’m with you on that. And does it ever piss you off when that happens on the very first job of the day. You end up spending 45 minutes trying to unclog the damn things.

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
I only do T&G.
Only use GM.
Any residue is caused by operator error.
Prespray grout lines first, then apply to entire area right before rinsing.
Damp mop immediately after.
Work smaller areas if its hot.
No issues

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
I cleaned tile several times last week and over several years I’ve never had an operator error. I always spray the grout lines the tile in smaller areas. I’ve cleaned the nastiest tile no problem nail salon rentals. Ive e cleaned stone ceramic and porcelain many many times with Groutmaster. It doesn’t happen every time which is the frustrating part. I bought some for another guy he had been using pure force alkaline with no issues Ive used it with zero problems. Only issue is it’s a liquid and you run out faster. We have the second hardest water here and it’s 100 degrees outside for like 5 months so the product can dry especially by a front door I can go all job without the white and then it sticks out by the front door and it hadn’t even dwelled very long at all. Some customers already have damaged the polymers in the grout lines mopping and leaving the grout soaked every time they mop especially in small areas like bathrooms.

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
I only do T&G.
Only use GM.
No issues

Any reside? It has a stripper in it. I have 5 star reviews using Groutmaster I have repeat business using pure force Alkaline. The pure force is hard to breath but who cares I just want to get it done and leave and not go back while mopping and see white. I use high heat 1,000 psi so there shouldn’t be any problems. It shouldn’t be that hard it’s just cleaning some tile and grout lol I’ve been doing it for almost 20 years.

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
I only do T&G.
Only use GM.
No issues

Also when I used to rinse carpet every day with the acidic rinse and the alkaline rinse there would be a white build up on the end of the hoses and in the truckmount solution outlet I would descale try them again and then same thing so I just stopped using them. My hoses are always clear now. They have lasted longer. So I’m not making stuff up to be mean. I’m nobody so just ignore me.