EZ Truckmounts owners roll call | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

EZ Truckmounts owners roll call

ecopro 1

Jan 2, 2010
Beaumont, Ca
www.ecoprocc.com
How many EZ owners are members of this board? I'd like to hear and share information.

At EcoPro we own a 2013 EZ 25/45 that was installed this past March.

The pump is currently set for direct hose feed. Although it works well, we are changing to the EZ 55 gal drum fresh water tank. It helps conserve water, rinse solution, less waste tank fill, better heat and better on the pump. :cool:

James Cooper

Premium VIP
Jun 22, 2008
Brunswick, Georgia
www.jnccarpetsystems.com
Real Name
James Cooper
Business Location
United States
I dont have an EZ, but I have built 2 that were modeled after the design - very simple machines and bullet proof - the guys that knock them are the same guys that spent thousands more for their tms and cant understand the performance is pretty much the same.

Reactions: drycleancarpets

Rick F

Apr 27, 2011
new york
Real Name
richard fall
Business Location
United States
I have a 25/45 i got at the end of October. This is my first TM after using 2 M-12s for 4 years. I have never even used a TM before buying so i will have a lot of questions. BTW i also need a good Dentist. LOL

Jan Sullins 1

Apr 29, 2010
Oklahoma City
About 10 days ago May 3rd 2014 I put a deposit for Nick Nellos to built me an 18HP 36 Roots truckmount. After looking at his
machines I was convinced that he has figured it out. Not only will they perform well but mainaining one should be very easy to do.
In fact that is the key to getting a long life out of a truckmount . Changing oil once a month insures long engine life. Blowers well
maintained last for many years and thousands of hours. The EZ truckmount is simple to work on if necessary! And what also is important
is that Nick Nellos is somebody I feel very comfortable doing business with.

Jan Sullins 1

Apr 29, 2010
Oklahoma City
I like the Dark side! It was not a difficult decision when comparing what Nick has to offer
and the others. Also he lives only about 2 and a half hours from me . Something I can't fix and he is not that
far off. The one I am getting is really fairly small for the power I should get out of it. I have had a truckmount
with an 18HP Vanguard with a 3L /36 blower and had very close to 45 blower performance. Too me it is an outstanding
single wand system. A 45 gallon fresh water tank is a nice feature. I saw on another forum someone who had a Petro Viking(same design setup) with a 16HP single cylinder with a 33 Roots . He has a video of this machine which was surprisingly powerful both vacuum
and heat appeared very good. He had a "Green" theme with his setup. Even the vacuum hose is green. Looked really cool!
Since I will be getting the 18 V twin with the 36 which has about twice as long of lobes which increases the cfms by 80% . I
have put 350 feet of vacuum hose on a system with the same motor blower setup. A 33 starts having some difficult after 200 feet although you can do 250 by just slowing down until you can remove a section of vacuum hose.

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States
2013 EZ 2545