https://shop.truckmountforums.com the worst customer service Ive ever had | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

https://shop.truckmountforums.com the worst customer service Ive ever had

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
I have to say if i waited that long for a part and when it got to me and was the wrong part, I would expect a refund that minute and then some.

My thoughts exactly and I am glad somone understands exactly where I am comming from.

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
Me thinks steamer74 is an a-hole. Also he seems to think everyone should bow down to him. And oh yeah, your mom.

"Me" thinks you need another taco and just so you dont get it twisted,with a bad back and all you would never say that to my face or you would have a mashed in mouth for free.....with total respect though

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
I'm getting scared now.:eek:

It's whatever,scared or not Im not into the habit of getting whipped around for a month over a simple transaction.I dont see where this is so unlogical personaly.You my lay down and take a deep rooting but I refuse Sir.

T

TheEyeball

"Me" thinks you need another taco and just so you dont get it twisted,with a bad back and all you would never say that to my face or you would have a mashed in mouth for free.....with total respect though
If you were this arrogant and combative with Jon-Don it doesn't surprise me at all you're having problems. I'd bet anything this entire thing is your fault because you're a hot head who won't listen and you suck at explaining things. Probably deserve this, actually.

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Well this thread almost died...good job Ross for re-kindling the fire...thread is indexed on page two of Google for "Jon Don customer service"...keep it up you'll be on page one by tomorrow...

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
If you were this arrogant and combative with Jon-Don it doesn't surprise me at all you're having problems. I'd bet anything this entire thing is your fault because you're a hot head who won't listen and you suck at explaining things. Probably deserve this, actually.

You can think what you want,your intitled to that,and I will continue to think I recived very poor customer service.I wasnt hot headed at all actually intill the 15th or so call I had to make to get one complete awnser...again let it happen to you and see how you deal with it after weeks of waiting and hours of your time not to mention missing 20 somthing jobs.....I guess I should be happy?

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
Someone needs to get laid.

He cant with those big Coke bottle glasses thats why he runs his mouth online and talks out of his neck about $500 meals but it's all good.What doesnt kill us makes us stronger,so they say.

T

TheEyeball

I wasnt hot headed at all actually intill the 15th or so call

That's weird. In your first post I count 9 calls to Jon-Don and you describe yourself as pissed by the seventh. Now you're saying you weren't mad until the 15th call. Hmm, I'm really confused here. Is there some sort of new special math I don't know about?

One more twist of logic. You were willing to endure the down time while you waited those first two weeks. I'm sure Jon-Don informed you ahead of time it would take a couple weeks, at which point you agreed to those terms. When you got the belts after those two weeks and found they were wrong, you got the correct belts two days later. So you can't fault Jon-Don for the entire two, almost two and a half weeks. You can only fault them for two days because they were the only extra time that got added on.

The truly hilarious thing is you probably could have taken your stupid belts into NAPA and just bought them there.

Steamer74

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Waylon Davis
That's weird. In your first post I count 9 calls to Jon-Don and you describe yourself as pissed by the seventh. Now you're saying you weren't mad until the 15th call. Hmm, I'm really confused here. Is there some sort of new special math I don't know about?

One more twist of logic. You were willing to endure the down time while you waited those first two weeks. I'm sure Jon-Don informed you ahead of time it would take a couple weeks, at which point you agreed to those terms. When you got the belts after those two weeks and found they were wrong, you got the correct belts two days later. So you can't fault Jon-Don for the entire two, almost two and a half weeks. You can only fault them for two days because they were the only extra time that got added on.

The truly hilarious thing is you probably could have taken your stupid belts into NAPA and just bought them there.

Im even more confused here.I never ordered belts so I havent a clue what you are reading.Who's stupid now 4 eyes?

T

TheEyeball

Im even more confused here.I never ordered belts so I havent a clue what you are reading.Who's stupid now 4 eyes?
Like I said you suck at explaining things and I only skimmed over that giant paragraph of crap you wrote. I saw belts in there somewhere but I didn't read that gibberish in detail. Out of respect for Jon-Don I'll stop posting in this thread but for anyone who stumbles here from a Google search I can assure you Jon-Don has the best customer service. This guy is obviously a bone head.

LarryJones

Mar 12, 2012
Florida
Real Name
Larry Jones
Business Location
United States
i hav only 2 werds ter say about dis here crap bt it will take mi typin a long ass rambling parigraf ta speek my sheet about it so hang on to yer horses while i take a sheet first cuz i ain't done with dis rambling ass bullsheet of a parigraf yet boys so fergive me fo being da dumbazz i am here an now i am back from de toilet so i say to ya'll about dis here thread..........NO COMMENT!!!:eek:

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Why do you have to say what I was gonna say before me. You have to give me some time to think and some time to write ESL remember lol