Mr.saiger and jared from odorcide | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mr.saiger and jared from odorcide

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Just used saiger blue on some trashed poly came out good but took little longer to get it cleaned did notice smell you mentioned apc. Think ill use for clients that dont mind comet chemical smell. Cant wait to try robs secret on some poly as suggested

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I wish my local guy sold that lime cide. Stuff smells pretty good. I have to rock the original d cide, which still smells good, but adding a citrus smell to it really helps.

I know the lime side smells great havent had chance to use but has very pleasent fragrance. My local warehouse doesnt carry products mentioned on tmf
What does your local guy carry, I'm a firm believer in supporting your local guy. Usually they will have better than usual prices. If you can get us a name brand, we can tell you what products are good most of the time. Hopefully they carry Harvard products. I can recommend you tons of good products by them.

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
What does your local guy carry, I'm a firm believer in supporting your local guy. Usually they will have better than usual prices. If you can get us a name brand, we can tell you what products are good most of the time. Hopefully they carry Harvard products. I can recommend you tons of good products by them.
Closest one o go to is called aces wherehouse in riverside ca, they carry alot of pro choice. Prochem. Maybe some bridgepoint Etc. I dont see products mentioned on this forum alot(flex, revive, saiger, tmf)Idk if they carry harvard products ill chevk next time i visit what do you suggest? And thank you

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Btw i use porty and use costumers hot water (no truckmount) i agitate 90 percent of time with 175 red pad and rinse with all fiber rinse to nuterelize ph lev3ls. Use 360i and or carpet wand. I mention because some solutions require high heat etc

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Closest one o go to is called aces wherehouse in riverside ca, they carry alot of pro choice. Prochem. Maybe some bridgepoint Etc. I dont see products mentioned on this forum alot(flex, revive, saiger, tmf)Idk if they carry harvard products ill chevk next time i visit what do you suggest? And thank you
Man if your supplier sells prochem, bridgepoint, and pro's choice than you are set. Those are like 3 out of 5 of the biggest chem suppliers available with the other two being chemspec and Harvard. I guess you could count masterblend too if you want to. Lots of products that are good from them. I've personally not used hardly anything prochem or bridgepoint but their great products. I've used a little pro's choice, and have liked their products, but had little access to them. Pros choice "extreme clean" is good for those nasty jobs. I'm almost exclusively a Harvard Chemical guy. My local supplier who I am super good friends with carries only them. My personal Harvard favorites for prespray are Enzyme prespray and Strikeforce. My favorite deodorizers from them are cherry bomb, orange blossum, and spring mint. I like their "extreme" rinse every now and then. A spotter/booster favorite of mine is their de zov all. Works great on gum and ink.

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Man if your supplier sells prochem, bridgepoint, and pro's choice than you are set. Those are like 3 out of 5 of the biggest chem suppliers available with the other two being chemspec and Harvard. I guess you could count masterblend too if you want to. Lots of products that are good from them. I've personally not used hardly anything prochem or bridgepoint but their great products. I've used a little pro's choice, and have liked their products, but had little access to them. Pros choice "extreme clean" is good for those nasty jobs. I'm almost exclusively a Harvard Chemical guy. My local supplier who I am super good friends with carries only them. My personal Harvard favorites for prespray are Enzyme prespray and Strikeforce. My favorite deodorizers from them are cherry bomb, orange blossum, and spring mint. I like their "extreme" rinse every now and then. A spotter/booster favorite of mine is their de zov all. Works great on gum and ink.

They carry chemspec as well they mighy have harvard im gunna check out your suggestions. Im really in need of a good all purpuse spotter

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty

They carry chemspec as well they mighy have harvard im gunna check out your suggestions. Im really in need of a good all purpuse spotter
Okay awesome, I actually know quite a bit about chemspec products. I use to use them exclusively before Harvard. So some really good products by them prespray wise is they Enz All and they use to have one called traffic lane prespray. Enz all is one of those presprays that pretty much does everything though. Mix it less than full strength for your everyday light soil and mix it full strength to handle those really dirty jobs. If it is just filthy add in some biosolve. Biosolve is their all around type spotter. An ounce per gallon to Enz all makes a good booster. A personal favorite of mine was their rinse which used to be called 70 and has now been re named dynaforce 77. It is a great rinse. On light o medium soil I use to use it half strength with great results. I never really used it full strength that much bc it just never seems to need it but adjust as soil load varies. They optimal rinse is a great rinse for light to medium soil. I mainly stuck to dynaforce bc I prefer alk rinse to acid but handy to keep both on the truck. And you will love their deodorizers. They have what are called kill odor and kill odor citrus. I think I prefered the citrus. Think they had a floral smell to that was nice. Then they have a kill odor plus, which if I remember right, is comparable to a cide type product. "Cide" is the prefix meaning "to kill". So odorcide basically means to kill odor. Saiger Cide is meaning the same thing. Chemspec just doesn't put cide in their name, but I think the plus has cide properties.

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Okay awesome, I actually know quite a bit about chemspec products. I use to use them exclusively before Harvard. So some really good products by them prespray wise is they Enz All and they use to have one called traffic lane prespray. Enz all is one of those presprays that pretty much does everything though. Mix it less than full strength for your everyday light soil and mix it full strength to handle those really dirty jobs. If it is just filthy add in some biosolve. Biosolve is their all around type spotter. An ounce per gallon to Enz all makes a good booster. A personal favorite of mine was their rinse which used to be called 70 and has now been re named dynaforce 77. It is a great rinse. On light o medium soil I use to use it half strength with great results. I never really used it full strength that much bc it just never seems to need it but adjust as soil load varies. They optimal rinse is a great rinse for light to medium soil. I mainly stuck to dynaforce bc I prefer alk rinse to acid but handy to keep both on the truck. And you will love their deodorizers. They have what are called kill odor and kill odor citrus. I think I prefered the citrus. Think they had a floral smell to that was nice. Then they have a kill odor plus, which if I remember right, is comparable to a cide type product. "Cide" is the prefix meaning "to kill". So odorcide basically means to kill odor. Saiger Cide is meaning the same thing. Chemspec just doesn't put cide in their name, but I think the plus has cide properties.

Thank you cameron, i actually have only tried there prekleen enzyme soil lifter with bio solve nice my helper liked the product over pro choice fire storm and pro chem power burst. Have my eye on enzall, gotta check out those rinses if they have them and very informative on deodorizers i didnt know cide stans for kill . name odorcide makes sens. Sample camr with odorcide 210 og. And got some saiger cider. Havent tried either one. Do you suggest i add deodorizer to my prespray? Rinse? Or add on spray post cleaning

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty

Thank you cameron, i actually have only tried there prekleen enzyme soil lifter with bio solve nice my helper liked the product over pro choice fire storm and pro chem power burst. Have my eye on enzall, gotta check out those rinses if they have them and very informative on deodorizers i didnt know cide stans for kill . name odorcide makes sens. Sample camr with odorcide 210 og. And got some saiger cider. Havent tried either one. Do you suggest i add deodorizer to my prespray? Rinse? Or add on spray post cleaning
You probably liked Chemspec over the others as they are known as being top of line, gold standard, ultra premium products. It wouldn't surprise me if their products out performed all others these days, but haven't used them in a while so I couldn't day for sure about that. Deodorizers and Cide products are going to be used in different scenarios. Deo is just to smell good. Cide is going to be for odor issue as in dog etc. As for how I use them. I put them in my prespray and rinse. I mix it stronger in my prespray as I love to smell different scents. Then in my rinse, I put just enough to have a hint of smell. So basically the house starts off with a strong smell, but after I rinse it out, my rinse is leaving just a hint of smell left. No need for post spray as it is in my rinse. I like this way bc the customers really get a big whiff at first but then it goes away quick.

Reactions: Prestigecarpetclean

The Magician

Dec 2, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
Jimmy Nardella
I find it odd that a cc would praise 2 competitors products when they don't post or advertise here. Im waiting for Robs robo sauce. Added apple and cinnamon for extra power.

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Thanks for the suggestions, you mentioned switching from chemspec to harvard so im assuming harvard products might be superior in your opinion? @ magician, i praised saiger and odercide for there completly free sampled i thought that was really nice dont really care if its this websites competion i wanted to share my experience and get feed back on cleaners that have used either or, and to balance things out im gunna be sampling tmf products and decide whether saiger or tmf gets my vote lol

The Magician

Dec 2, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
Jimmy Nardella
Harvard is saigers products. I have no problem with u testing products. But Your praising on the wrong board What u did was a discredit to TMF

Reactions: admin and SRD

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Harvard is saigers products. I have no problem with u testing products. But Your praising on the wrong board What u did was a discredit to TMF

I disagree im giving my opinion on free samples, i dont mean any disrespect to tmf or discredit, i actually heard about saiger from this forum and the free samples from this forum. Ive actually ordered my sample pack from tmf and will be posting my option on it as well. Ive heard people praise all different types of solutions that are not from tmf on these boards with out issue so... Me thanking saiger and odorcide for there free sampless in no way inteded to descredit tmf

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Btw i agree that saiger blue is a take it or leave it. I dont care for the smell and kinda prefer power burst to it high ph wise

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

I still use their products. Well just enzall and formula 90. Like you said the other would of been formula 70 with enzyme rinse. But was discontinued. I miss that one. The TLC they used to have is now Fission.
I've bounced around between other chems. But I always come back to the enzall and form 90. And like you said just use less. I rarely use it at 2 scoop per gal. Unless its nasty. I would also use a scoop of matrix miracle with it from time to time.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

I disagree im giving my opinion on free samples, i dont mean any disrespect to tmf or discredit, i actually heard about saiger from this forum and the free samples from this forum. Ive actually ordered my sample pack from tmf and will be posting my option on it as well. Ive heard people praise all different types of solutions that are not from tmf on these boards with out issue so... Me thanking saiger and odorcide for there free sampless in no way inteded to descredit tmf
Lol odorcide advertises all over this board. Kind of unavoidable
Screenshot_20180512-052149_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
To say that Harvard is in same category as Prochem and Chemspec is factually incorrect and misleading to new ones in my opinion. Cameron is not a bad guy but he cant help himself as he is emotionally attached to HD and Saigers. This clouds his power of reason and logic. Therefore like watered down filler laden chemicals it results in a diluting of his mental faculties. He is following his emotions. And we all know emo driven business’s is usually a recipe for lack of success or even catastrophic failure.

Secondly, he is also low price driven which therefore tricks his mind into believing that sub-par products are better than what they are. Like those who go to Harbor Freight instead of buying Craftsman or Snap On tools. They are so blinded by price they don’t realize they are buying sub par products. This delusion is so strong they will go brag to others how great it is and how they got such a deal. In reality they only saved money in the short run.

The low performance and early failure of their tools keeps them on a viscous cycle of delivering low quality and spending more than if they bought quality from the start. It’s no wonder this cleaner type is stuck in a cycle of poverty and lack of success. Many end up hacking out a job instead of having a well oiled profitable business. No offense, just facts and logic. A business built on quality is foundational to long term success and higher profits.

But then to go on and compare them to TMF Premium products (which atm is the only formulator with a polyester cleaning hydrotope) is nothing short of a travesty. Nothing but consistent 100% pure refined premium cleaning ingredients guarantee’s 100% Cleaning performance. Not short cutting on chemistry gives the best chance at delivering mind blowing quality that leads to repeats, reviews and referrals. This puts you on the fast track to success.

I know these are bold claims. But being a cleaner for 35 years, having my finger on the pulse of the industry managing TMF resources and interacting with over 100,000 cleaners worldwide I know what works and does not. Who else took 6 months and tested the top 100 products in multiple cleaning scenarios, various levels of soil conditions and fiber types? Name one.

Having tested them all side by side I now only use the best of everything and take absolutely no short cuts. This type logical thinking is why we have more 5 Star reviews than anyone in my local 7 city service area with my local cleaning business. It is also why we have accumulated over 10,000 5 stars online. Quality costs a little more initially but pays greatly in long run.

Still even though I broke it down using the power of logic and reason some will still doubt. The hype out there can really tug on cleaners heart strings leading them astray from quality. This is why I implemented the best guarantee in the industry. If our premium products are not 100% what we say they are, then just let me know. I’ll give you your money back and you can keep my products at no charge.