Mr.saiger and jared from odorcide | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mr.saiger and jared from odorcide

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Rob has it a lil wrong and that is okay. Rob and me are friends, but we have differing view points and some things. This is one of them.
1. Rob said I use Saiger products. Fact: I don't not use any Saiger products, and have only used Saiger cide when I was gave some touring Harvard's facility, which is quite impressive.
2: Rob alludes to I am not successful. Not true. I have had great success in this business and this is the only reason I share my knowledge, bc I try to share products I use to become successful and would never share a product I personally don't use or feel is bad. I am 25 and totally debt free, and this includes owning a house. I am super proud to be debt free at my age.
3: Rob says I am only low price driven, which I will be the first one to say I like low prices. But I wouldn't buy a low price cleaner that didn't work.
The facts are Harvard and Rob don't see eye to eye. That's between them and not me. I try to stay out of that argument and don't have time for others problems. TMF products are great (although I have only tried a sample of groutmaster, not alot of experience with them) Chemspec, prochem, pro's choice, masterblend are all great brands and each will have a chem here or there that rocks. I have the most experience with Chemspec and Harvard. I now mainly use Harvard as my local supplier stocks them. Harvard has top notch products and I have no problem telling ppl about them. Rob even has a chemical made by them that is a good success for them. Rob should be proud of this fact. Citrasolve powder is a good chem. I don't personally use it alot myself, but I know sales are good with it.
I've found most of the time ppl argue bc we are more similar than different. Me and Rob just argue of this subject bc we are similar. We both want to help cleaners clean better. We just help in different ways. Nothing wrong with that. Once again Rob is a good guy.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
12faa1d8106da49d43a57a9652f06f58.jpg

Reactions: Prestigecarpetclean
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I am probably one of the price driven carpet cleaners Rob mentioned but I absolutely have to be as I live in an area that the average room rate is less than $25. If I was in an area that I could charge $50+ a room chemical prices wouldn't really matter.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Neil looks a little lonely.

2732e4bbb6b6a2b3de500206ef89e542.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Me, not so much.

128973b48a220030b0d4f9ce59ec18ce.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Sold out of almost everything here. Quality doesn’t cost, it pays!

Reactions: admin

StevenB.

Sep 29, 2012
Wheatland,Ca.
www.stevescarpetcare.com
Real Name
Steve Baker
Business Location
United States
I haven't used any of Saigers products or the TMF. I did recently purchase the TMF light and think it great. I try to support the local guys when I can but none of them offer what I can get the end user on boards like this. I've evolved towards encap/hwe for my residential business. I haven't landed on a supplier or line just yet. I'm really impressed with bonnet pro, vacaway and release it. I'm also focused on streamlining the products I carry on a given day. How many presprays should I carry? What if it's nylon? What if it's not? Is it one of the new smartstrand carpets?

So many options...I can't tell the difference anymore. I don't have a problem cleaning any of it for the most part outside of severe salvage type rescues. I tend to decline those jobs unless the price is right and expectations are reasonable. I plan to try out some of your products once I choose between vacaway and bonnet pro. I like some of the releaseit stuff especially the hydrox low ph peroxide encap. I like grease hawg a bunch hot knife as well. My only issue with bonnet pro is the names confuse me. That's on me not him...I just have a hard time is it revive it rocket surround in so many flavors. It seems redundant outside of the temp stability issues. I'll work my way here eventually but get confused with the groutmaster variations. I have an old brain and just started cleaning grout 11 months ago.

I find it unfortunate that some choose to bash other boards and leaders wanting to choose a side. They bash each others reviews and products. Those aren't useful reviews in my mind. It takes me awhile to figure out if I like a product or not. Are there issues with long term use? (will my customer have a reappearing spot or problem area that didn't show up until a month later or so?) So what if it looks good when you left. What does it look like 2 weeks later? Between cleanings is the big focus for me at the moment.
I know when I'm ready I can get the rundown on any product rob sells. That's useful reviews that I can use.

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
I really like Saiger's line of products. I bought a case of Code Red and it continues to impress me everytime I use it. My advice is to take your samples and use them and make your own opinion. If you like them buy some more if you don't throw them in the garbage. You're not out 1 penny on product because he gives his samples away completely free.

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Got alot of great advice on here i will have to take advice of the vets on here and just try both products and see what i like best. Just got my tmf samples in the mail. Fast free shipping, nice amount of sample with cool reusable plastic jars im excited to try✌

20180512_115659_Burst01.jpg

Reactions: rob allen

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Funny you say that vac away sample kits is next on my list 21 dollor shipping but 9 items to sample few of those items have ben mentioned alot on here, which i do vlm clean 10-15 percent of time with 175 pads and cotton bonnets but still prefer hwe

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
To say that Harvard is in same category as Prochem and Chemspec is factually incorrect and misleading to new ones in my opinion. Cameron is not a bad guy but he cant help himself as he is emotionally attached to HD and Saigers. This clouds his power of reason and logic. Therefore like watered down filler laden chemicals it results in a diluting of his mental faculties. He is following his emotions. And we all know emo driven business’s is usually a recipe for lack of success or even catastrophic failure.

Secondly, he is also low price driven which therefore tricks his mind into believing that sub-par products are better than what they are. Like those who go to Harbor Freight instead of buying Craftsman or Snap On tools. They are so blinded by price they don’t realize they are buying sub par products. This delusion is so strong they will go brag to others how great it is and how they got such a deal. In reality they only saved money in the short run.

The low performance and early failure of their tools keeps them on a viscous cycle of delivering low quality and spending more than if they bought quality from the start. It’s no wonder this cleaner type is stuck in a cycle of poverty and lack of success. Many end up hacking out a job instead of having a well oiled profitable business. No offense, just facts and logic. A business built on quality is foundational to long term success and higher profits.

But then to go on and compare them to TMF Premium products (which atm is the only formulator with a polyester cleaning hydrotope) is nothing short of a travesty. Nothing but consistent 100% pure refined premium cleaning ingredients guarantee’s 100% Cleaning performance. Not short cutting on chemistry gives the best chance at delivering mind blowing quality that leads to repeats, reviews and referrals. This puts you on the fast track to success.

I know these are bold claims. But being a cleaner for 35 years, having my finger on the pulse of the industry managing TMF resources and interacting with over 100,000 cleaners worldwide I know what works and does not. Who else took 6 months and tested the top 100 products in multiple cleaning scenarios, various levels of soil conditions and fiber types? Name one.

Having tested them all side by side I now only use the best of everything and take absolutely no short cuts. This type logical thinking is why we have more 5 Star reviews than anyone in my local 7 city service area with my local cleaning business. It is also why we have accumulated over 10,000 5 stars online. Quality costs a little more initially but pays greatly in long run.

Still even though I broke it down using the power of logic and reason some will still doubt. The hype out there can really tug on cleaners heart strings leading them astray from quality. This is why I implemented the best guarantee in the industry. If our premium products are not 100% what we say they are, then just let me know. I’ll give you your money back and you can keep my products at no charge.
Harvard products are terrible but they have one or two that are pretty good,,, saigers blue is just ok,,, Robs blue thunder is like 100 times better and doesn't smell like a porta potty...cobbs dynachem products are great as are chemspec and prochem,,,
interlink stuff is good but, I can buy anything I like but mostly I use TMF products because they work like a charm every time......
Consistent results is what I get from Robs stuff... I mostly do horrible rentals every day,, Robs stuff gets the job done so that's what I use... If it didn't work ,, I wouldn't use it !!!!

Reactions: admin

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Bonnet Pro and Vacaway also have sample kits that are very good.
Just put in my order for vac away sample pack 21.85 shipping priceiest out of all free samples cant wait to try jot knife extreme and helgel . have you tried all 9 samples?

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
So far ive gotten saiger. Odorcide. TMF. And monday i should be recieving vacaway samples lol i should probibly try what i got before ordering more samples lol ps that groutmaster has very strong scent looks like its gunma pack a