Mr.saiger and jared from odorcide | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Mr.saiger and jared from odorcide

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
Just put in my order for vac away sample pack 21.85 shipping priceiest out of all free samples cant wait to try jot knife extreme and helgel . have you tried all 9 samples?
Yes I've tried them all and they are very good! Bonnet Pro has a sweet sample pack also! I don't do a lot of encapsulation cleaning but if I do, I post bonnet at the end of HWE and use Encapuguard Green or Encapuclean O2 from Bridgepoint.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Bonnet Pro and Vacaway also have sample kits that are very good.
Just put in my order for vac away sample pack 21.85 shipping priceiest out of all free samples cant wait to try jot knife extreme and helgel . have you tried all 9 samples?
Hotknife, helgel,pig,red vanish, I liked all of those. Especially the pig and hotknife. Spot n boost grease hog should be in it too. The green one I wound up mixing as a spotter.
Hot knife and pig are probably my favorite from them.

If your still hunting down samples lol dont forget about excellent supply's release-it.

Reactions: Prestigecarpetclean

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Yes I've tried them all and they are very good! Bonnet Pro has a sweet sample pack also! I don't do a lot of encapsulation cleaning but if I do, I post bonnet at the end of HWE and use Encapuguard Green or Encapuclean O2 from Bridgepoint.
Bonnet pro was on my to try list. Will encap green work for post spraying after hwe om gdc to prevent wick back? I know there was a gentleman on here from bridgepoint mentioning encap 02 to prevent wicking? Is encapugaurd green and 02 from bridgepoint same thing?

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Hotknife, helgel,pig,red vanish, I liked all of those. Especially the pig and hotknife. Spot n boost grease hog should be in it too. The green one I wound up mixing as a spotter.

If your still hunting down samples lol dont forget about excellent supply's release-it.
Realease it sample pack is also on my to get list lol, ive heard nothing but postive comments regarding vacway produvts and realsit. On the list is spot n boost. Doesnt say anything about grease is that the same product or something different? @ vacaway sample pack #9

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

Realease it sample pack is also on my to get list lol, ive heard nothing but postive comments regarding vacway produvts and realsit. On the list is spot n boost. Doesnt say anything about grease is that the same product or something different? @ vacaway sample pack #9
Grease hawg. They must of takin it out of their samples. Spot n boost was there I think.

Excellent supply will give you a choice of 3. I liked their hydrox, encap spot and punch. Ds 2 I didn't care for it was ok. They give you qrt bottles. Vac away were mini bottles if I remember right. Not really enough to get an idea on it. Qrt's will get you through a few rooms at least. Remember they mix at 4-8oz to the gallon and peroxide ones are at 10oz per gallon. So those encap samples are short lived. Bonnet pro I think has the best peroxide base with revive Rocket. Mixing at 4-8.

Reactions: StevenB.

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
Grease hawg. They must of takin it out of their samples. Spot n boost was there I think.

Excellent supply will give you a choice of 3. I liked their hydrox, encap spot and punch. Ds 2 I didn't care for it was ok. They give you qrt bottles. Vac away were mini bottles if I remember right. Not really enough to get an idea on it. Qrt's will get you through a few rooms at least. Remember they mix at 4-8oz to the gallon and peroxide ones are at 10oz per gallon. So those encap samples are short lived. Bonnet pro I think has the best peroxide base with revive Rocket. Mixing at 4-8.

Dang it wish i would have known oh well will see how vac away sample pack is with out trying grease hog :/. Im gunna try excellent supplies after i test out products i have

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States

Dang it wish i would have known oh well will see how vac away sample pack is with out trying grease hog :/. Im gunna try excellent supplies after i test out products i have
That was a favorite here for a while. But you need detonator to complement it. There's still quite a few guys that swear by it. Still for me out of their line I liked the hot knife and pig.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Maybe I don't understand Saiger Sauce, but it seems more of a surfactant base which I'm not well-versed in cleaning with.

We use an Enzyme and Oxi formula in our cleanings, and when I lab tested Saiger Sauce it didn't respond the way our formula does. Doesn't mean there's no Enzymes in it, but I didn't find the same Emulsifying properties expected.

Could Mark help explain?

Reactions: VERITAS4

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
Bonnet pro was on my to try list. Will encap green work for post spraying after hwe om gdc to prevent wick back? I know there was a gentleman on here from bridgepoint mentioning encap 02 to prevent wicking? Is encapugaurd green and 02 from bridgepoint same thing?
@Scott W can probably explain better but I like Encapuguard Green for residential and Encapuclean O2 for commercial. But there have been times where I've used the O2 to remove some nasty wickbacks in residential where water has been leaking on the carpet from the roof or coffee stains.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Maybe I don't understand Saiger Sauce, but it seems more of a surfactant base which I'm not well-versed in cleaning with.

We use an Enzyme and Oxi formula in our cleanings, and when I lab tested Saiger Sauce it didn't respond the way our formula does. Doesn't mean there's no Enzymes in it, but I didn't find the same Emulsifying properties expected.

Could Mark help explain?

Soapy surfactants are short term achievers. They make the carpet look good when cleaning by fooling the eye. However in a day or two they lose their luster, mat down and re soil quickly. Choose wisely.

Also many formulators walk a tight rope of putting just enough active pet odor control or cleaning ingredients to barely work. So there is a line of demarcation and sadly many under add than over add to save money and increase profits. In an effort to hide this fact they use strong and or long lingering perfumes.

We never take shortcuts and usually double what most use. We even added GM to Spiked.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Soapy surfactants are short term achievers. They make the carpet look good when cleaning by fooling the eye. However in a day or two they lose their luster, mat down and re soil quickly. Choose wisely.

Also many formulators walk a tight rope of putting just enough active pet odor control or cleaning ingredients to barely work. So there is a line of demarcation and sadly many under add than over add to save money and increase profits. In an effort to hide this fact they use strong and or long lingering perfumes.

We never take shortcuts and usually double what most use. We even added GM to Spiked.
correct and when you use the correct amount of rinsing agent to the extraction, you will get more of those soapy surfactants out. To take shortcuts on ingrediants of the chems is just insane... We pay so much for chems, they should over deliver resultz.

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon

Hi rob can you give me quick explanation on 100% free rinsing? I believe its rsf that mentioned 100 percent free rinsing thank you

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
So saigers products use surfactantd? And is all of tmfs solutions surfactant free? I believe surfac are soap or soapy residues that clients do not want left in carpets

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
So saigers products use surfactantd? And is all of tmfs solutions surfactant free? I believe surfac are soap or soapy residues that clients do not want left in carpets
Just about all presprays have surfactants in them. Mama Fen had a great piece of information on this board the other day. Go print out all the SDS sheets for all your favorites presprays. You will quickly realizes all presprays are very similar. However, you will see very small differences. These minute details are what will make one prespray work better than the others. After you look at enough SDS sheets you will have a greater understanding of presprays and if you choice look at rinses or whatever chems you choose to look at.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Sorry Cam but it is very poor for you to say “reading all SDS sheets and all presprays are very similar”. That’s like saying “looking at all carpet Cleaners and their work is very similar”. I could go “there” but I won’t. Why? Because everyone just talks, talks and talks.

So let me say this and it will not be politically correct. I will not coddle y’all like Scott W and Tom F as they are bound by large corporations to stay politically correct. I am not and never will be. So here is how I feel;

While others are talking sh$t I’m doing sh$t.

For example, who in this industry took 6 months and tested all the top 66 presprays? Who tested them on all different types fibers, soil conditions and soil loads? Now who over the last 3 months has gathered soiled puppy pads and has gathered all the top deodorizers and is testing them for effectiveness, re soil factor, ph, odor and stain? Oh that’s right only me. Why is that?

Because while others talk sh$t I am doing sh$t. Reminds me of the skinny guy who try’s to tell other guys at the gym how to gain muscle. It’s ignorant. Why does this all matter? Because at the end of the day all cleaners just want sh$t that works, that’s not diluted, Wont re soil and stuffed with fillers. But that’s the sh$t that is in most all of them. However you won’t find it in mine that’s why I can give an unheard of 100% guarantee. It’s the best or your money back and you keep it.

And guess where I am today while you naysayers are playing arm chair cleaning quarterbacks on your couch? Yep, testing products so new or older cleaners don’t have to listen to bs talkers and not be duped by internet hucksters. Good day.

cbf186341ca7cb3e8957ef0cb4ead648.jpg

Reactions: SRD

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Rob, sometimes I wonder if you even read my post or just skim it for the highlights. I clearly said, CLEARLY SAID, Mama Fen said to read the SDS sheets and see the similarities in the products. I mean idk how much clearer I could have made that. And didn't mama Fen get like TMF member of the year?
And I don't wanna even talk about your pre spray test and how you duped cleaners to get products. Here is my goal, I want to be positive on here. I don't wanna bash others. I am sure your products are great. I have no doubt. Just like I have no doubt Chemspec, prochem, pro's choice, Harvard, and kleenrite are good products. If we got to talking about that pre spray test again, I'd probably have to chime in about a negative aspect. So in order to be positive I am not saying anything. You and me Rob have always had some good talks. Let's keep the ball rolling with this great discussion on chems without bashing everybody's products.

Reactions: Swani21 and bcs

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
If any cleaner wants to know what chems have fillers and what ones dont, here is a simple test you can do.

Mix up your prespray, any prespray at RTU diluton. Pour it into a clean mason jar and let it evaporate.

if the jar is etched on the sides, that prespray has soda ash which is a common filler these companies put in their products.

Reactions: Prestigecarpetclean

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob, sometimes I wonder if you even read my post or just skim it for the highlights. I clearly said, CLEARLY SAID, Mama Fen said to read the SDS sheets and see the similarities in the products. I mean idk how much clearer I could have made that. And didn't mama Fen get like TMF member of the year?
And I don't wanna even talk about your pre spray test and how you duped cleaners to get products. Here is my goal, I want to be positive on here. I don't wanna bash others. I am sure your products are great. I have no doubt. Just like I have no doubt Chemspec, prochem, pro's choice, Harvard, and kleenrite are good products. If we got to talking about that pre spray test again, I'd probably have to chime in about a negative aspect. So in order to be positive I am not saying anything. You and me Rob have always had some good talks. Let's keep the ball rolling with this great discussion on chems without bashing everybody's products.

This has zero to do with mama. She is sweet as southern sweet tea. You, at times, not so much with your cryptic "digs". My point is, either put up or shut up. Stop making broad brush half truths, brags or show disdain when you haven’t tested or done side by side comparisons with many products you comment on.

I’m not your enemy or anyone’s enemy. My goal is to raise the industry and chemical bar. Instead of negative arm chairing, get active and do some positive comparative testing. Post your results or make videos showing them. Or come up here and lets do them together. Until then your points are moot to me.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Sorry Cam but it is very poor for you to say “reading all SDS sheets and all presprays are very similar”. That’s like saying “looking at all carpet Cleaners and their work is very similar”. I could go “there” but I won’t. Why? Because everyone just talks, talks and talks.

So let me say this and it will not be politically correct. I will not coddle y’all like Scott W and Tom F as they are bound by large corporations to stay politically correct. I am not and never will be. So here is how I feel;

While others are talking sh$t I’m doing sh$t.

For example, who in this industry took 6 months and tested all the top 66 presprays? Who tested them on all different types fibers, soil conditions and soil loads? Now who over the last 3 months has gathered soiled puppy pads and has gathered all the top deodorizers and is testing them for effectiveness, re soil factor, ph, odor and stain? Oh that’s right only me. Why is that?

Because while others talk sh$t I am doing sh$t. Reminds me of the skinny guy who try’s to tell other guys at the gym how to gain muscle. It’s ignorant. Why does this all matter? Because at the end of the day all cleaners just want sh$t that works, that’s not diluted, Wont re soil and stuffed with fillers. But that’s the sh$t that is in most all of them. However you won’t find it in mine that’s why I can give an unheard of 100% guarantee. It’s the best or your money back and you keep it.

And guess where I am today while you naysayers are playing arm chair cleaning quarterbacks on your couch? Yep, testing products so new or older cleaners don’t have to listen to bs talkers and not be duped by internet hucksters. Good day.

cbf186341ca7cb3e8957ef0cb4ead648.jpg

Hey Rob, have you ever considered selling mixed cases of your new chemicals? I’ve recently had to change the chemicals I’ve been using due to my health issues. I haven’t tried most of your new chemicals yet. I’ve been impressed with all you have done this last year. I’d like to try out some of your new chemicals. I don’t just want a small sample pack though, I’m more than happy to buy full jugs of the chemicals. I would be interested in buying a case with a jug of 4 of your different chemicals.

Reactions: rob allen