Odorcide FREE Samples and 3 Things Odorcide Is Not... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Odorcide FREE Samples and 3 Things Odorcide Is Not...

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
1. A masking agent...it's unique formula eliminates odors upon contact
2. An enzyme...unlike an enzymatic product, Odorcide is not affected by other chemicals or temperature
3. Toxic or non-biodegradable...it is safe, non-toxic and environmentally friendly

*Odorcide works through counteraction, absorption and chemical bonding to permanently eliminate odors. Safe to use on any surface - highly effective on the toughest of odors.

Grab your free Odorcide Samples here: http://www.odorcide.com/free-sample/ and choose TruckMountForums as how you found out about this deal! :)

If you have any questions about Odorcide products please contact:
@Mike Hershley

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
It will work on cat urine at the 16:1 dilution ratio...original or fresh scent. Make sure it gets worked into the carpet and padding to reach all of the urine.
What about for skunk spray? Skunk spray is oily and funky. Any recommendations?

BrainStorm

Sep 20, 2014
Real Name
Michael Judd
Fresh Scent is really popular with the ladies from my experience. Smells exactly like Gain detergent.

Reactions: Mike Hershley

Mike Hershley

Oct 14, 2011
Missouri
Real Name
Mike Hershley
Business Location
United States
We have a product called Skunk-Off, it was the original Thornell Corp product back in 1980. Check with you local distributor (a few of them have it) or go to odorcide.com and check it out under "Products" on the left side menu. You can also purchase directly under "Buy Online".

Reactions: admin

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
All I can say about their skunk off is it works....had a new construction where a skunk crawled in under the master bathtub and died during construction didnt know it till its scent sack busted due to decomposing skunk off got rid of the smell completely homeowner couldnt believe it.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Ive sent two requests for the fresh scent odorcide. One request was sent Feb 23rd and one was sent several days ago and haven't recieved anything does their online request thing work?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

Mike Hershley

Oct 14, 2011
Missouri
Real Name
Mike Hershley
Business Location
United States
It is working as far as I know. Please give me your contact info and I'll make sure you get your samples. Sorry for the inconvenience.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
No inconvenience brother im not upset at all ill pm you the info .... love odorcide your companies products are one of the few companies products on the market these days that actually do what they say they will and then some very very happy with odorcide.

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
If it was $50 a gallon it would sell hot but its Dam expensive .