Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2012
Louisville, KY
Real Name
Brandon Cerrito
Business Location
United States
On Thursday March 28, 2013 3:17 PM I sent Rob Allen a text concerning a few questions I had about the custom wand on the TMF store, along with the Premium Spotter bottles with custom logo design.
He responded, asking what my email was, and that he was at the DMV. I sent him the email address to contact me later and wished him luck at the DMV and told him I understand.
Friday March 29, 2013 5:21 PM I sent another text letting him know I have not received any emails or texts or calls and that I'm interested in the custom wand and spotter bottles. No response.
April 1, 2013 I received an email from Sara, Rob's assistant, asking me what I didn't receive from my order....(I haven't ordered anything, I have questions about products Ide like to order!!!)
I thanked her for her response and emailed her back explaining what I was inquiring about. NO RESPONSE.
My last attempt to get a few questions answered about products Id like to buy stated that Im not sure why Im having such a difficult time getting anyone to take a few minutes of their time to help me with my potential purchase...so here we are, April 2, 2013 11:03 PM and guess what....STILL no response.

So my review on the TMF store...it's a completely disorganized attempt at being some kind of distributor. The fact that the only way to get any kind of question answered is to "Call Rob Allen at 1-757-486-3532" is a joke. This DOES NOT work, and it has been a proven failure by many.

Also the case of TMF Pet OUT I ordered a few weeks ago, that is no longer for sale on the TMF Store, is clogging up my hydro force handheld sprayer. After about 10 seconds of use, it forms a blue gum like substance in my filter. I am COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED with the lack of help I've received and I urge others to BEWARE.

(For those of you ROB Allen disciples, I understand you will not like this, and will have your own opinion....but this is MY review, so I don't need your input.)

Reactions: King Cobra

Fletcher13

Aug 30, 2010
Real Name
Jeff Paton
I think that you are only one of a multitude of victims, though most are unnamed. I was shorted almost two full cases of juice and cannot get a callback to get it resolved. I guess that I will have to spend precious time filling a fraud report to my credit card in the morning and post a notice on RipOff Report to save others the same hassle.

It only goes to prove that you can say anything on the internet, look big and professional as you work out of your Momma's garage!

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
How weird. I didn't text, call or email Rob but I did order tile master, preload, red1 and 3 phels bars on the TMF store and received the order a few days later.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
They may be slow to respond. Their loss. Move on to https://shop.truckmountforums.com.
But atleast they aren't eager to take money and run.

I do wonder what your talking about this pet out. Why is it your hydro force? This gel build up is probably a reaction with another chemical your mixing in.
I think that you are only one of a multitude of victims, though most are unnamed. I was shorted almost two full cases of juice and cannot get a callback to get it resolved. I guess that I will have to spend precious time filling a fraud report to my credit card in the morning and post a notice on RipOff Report to save others the same hassle.

It only goes to prove that you can say anything on the internet, look big and professional as you work out of your Momma's garage!
I don't believe that. Started the acct today just by chance too?
Where are you located? What's the address?
If its ligit personally call rob for you.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
How weird. I didn't text, call or email Rob but I did order tile master, preload, red1 and 3 phels bars on the TMF store and received the order a few days later.
I also get a monthly order no problem.
I'm not calling Brandon a liar, but I wonder if there's a accidental disconnect here.

katycarpetcleaning

Premium VIP
Aug 6, 2012
Real Name
Randy Wagnon

Kind of sounds fishy if you ask me. What kind of juice did you order??

Oct 12, 2012
Louisville, KY
Real Name
Brandon Cerrito
Business Location
United States
They may be slow to respond. Their loss. Move on to https://shop.truckmountforums.com.
But atleast they aren't eager to take money and run.

I do wonder what your talking about this pet out. Why is it your hydro force? This gel build up is probably a reaction with another chemical your mixing in.

I don't believe that. Started the acct today just by chance too?
Where are you located? What's the address?
If its ligit personally call rob for you.
I think you're right about there being a chemical reaction. Its a pump up sprayer i use for upholstery, and I have used a few different pet odor treatment chemicals in it in the past. I rinse it with water, that's about it.
I sure will check out https://shop.truckmountforums.com, thanks! My friend Tony at Bridgepoint told me once, "if it aint broke, don't fix it." I guess I should just stick with what has always worked for me.

Oct 12, 2012
Louisville, KY
Real Name
Brandon Cerrito
Business Location
United States
Thats great brian. This thread isn't really for you then is it? Success to you and your business, brother.

Fletcher13

Aug 30, 2010
Real Name
Jeff Paton
It's legit, and I have been trying to get a return call or e-mail for one week. I waited 3 days to ensure that the remainder of product did not follow before calling to inquire. If he would get off his lazy ass and check his e-mail or phone messages he would be able to easily contact me.

All these videos about professionalism and he cannot return a call to a customer! All show and no real substance behind the slick production is all I see! If this were an isolated "accidental disconnect" why is it happening to more than one person? Ehh? It sounds more like unprofessional apathy and intentional evasion.

Please call him and put a boot in his ass to take care of his customers!

katycarpetcleaning

Premium VIP
Aug 6, 2012
Real Name
Randy Wagnon
It's legit, and I have been trying to get a return call or e-mail for one week. I waited 3 days to ensure that the remainder of product did not follow before calling to inquire. If he would get off his lazy ass and check his e-mail or phone messages he would be able to easily contact me.

All these videos about professionalism and he cannot return a call to a customer! All show and no real substance behind the slick production is all I see! If this were an isolated "accidental disconnect" why is it happening to more than one person? Ehh? It sounds more like unprofessional apathy and intentional evasion.

Please call him and put a boot in his ass to take care of his customers!
Again...WHAT did you order??

Reactions: admin

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
The products which Rob Allen and his team bring to market are priceless to the carpet cleaning and restoration community, and TMF is among them. TruckMountForums brings instructional videos, forums, endless advice and help all to you for FREE and you try to use the very site which offers this to you against Rob because of a few missed attempts at getting in contact with him??? DESPICABLE!!!

I vote for this thread to be deleted.

Oct 12, 2012
Louisville, KY
Real Name
Brandon Cerrito
Business Location
United States
The products which Rob Allen and his team bring to market are priceless to the carpet cleaning and restoration community, and TMF is among them. TruckMountForums brings instructional videos, forums, endless advice and help all to you for FREE and you try to use the very site which offers this to you against Rob because of a few missed attempts at getting in contact with him??? DESPICABLE!!!

I don't really care about your opinion as I stated earlier. This Forum is FANTASTIC...his communication with his customers and potential customers is DISPICABLE!!!

Fletcher13

Aug 30, 2010
Real Name
Jeff Paton
Your Order Contains...

Cart Items Qty Item Price Item Total
Carpet Cleaning Hose Stair Hook 2 $14.99 USD $29.98 USD
Carpet Cleaning Spotting Bars with Grips 1 $12.95 USD $12.95 USD
Pure Oxide-Booster-Urine Stain & Odor Remover-Spotter 1 $75.00 USD $75.00 USD
TMF Preload Prespray *HOT NEW PRESPRAY Carpet Cleaning* 1 $119.00 USD $119.00 USD
Subtotal: $236.93 USD
Shipping: $64.00 USD
Grand Total: $300.93 USD
Truck Mount Forums Store

------
Received one box, Stair hooks, Fels bars, and one gallon of Oxi. Still waiting for three gallons of Oxi and a case of Preload.

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
On Thursday March 28, 2013 3:17 PM I sent Rob Allen a text concerning a few questions I had about the custom wand on the TMF store, along with the Premium Spotter bottles with custom logo design.
He responded, asking what my email was, and that he was at the DMV. I sent him the email address to contact me later and wished him luck at the DMV and told him I understand.
Friday March 29, 2013 5:21 PM I sent another text letting him know I have not received any emails or texts or calls and that I'm interested in the custom wand and spotter bottles. No response.
April 1, 2013 I received an email from Sara, Rob's assistant, asking me what I didn't receive from my order....(I haven't ordered anything, I have questions about products Ide like to order!!!)
I thanked her for her response and emailed her back explaining what I was inquiring about. NO RESPONSE.
My last attempt to get a few questions answered about products Id like to buy stated that Im not sure why Im having such a difficult time getting anyone to take a few minutes of their time to help me with my potential purchase...so here we are, April 2, 2013 11:03 PM and guess what....STILL no response.

So my review on the TMF store...it's a completely disorganized attempt at being some kind of distributor. The fact that the only way to get any kind of question answered is to "Call Rob Allen at 1-757-486-3532" is a joke. This DOES NOT work, and it has been a proven failure by many.

Also the case of TMF Pet OUT I ordered a few weeks ago, that is no longer for sale on the TMF Store, is clogging up my hydro force handheld sprayer. After about 10 seconds of use, it forms a blue gum like substance in my filter. I am COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED with the lack of help I've received and I urge others to BEWARE.

(For those of you ROB Allen disciples, I understand you will not like this, and will have your own opinion....but this is MY review, so I don't need your input.)

If you have questions about Rob's products, ask the questions on the form. Plenty of members use his products. If he logs onto tmf then he will probably give his feed back there. I'm sure his TMF store is a different business entity from his Dry-n-Clean(where he is probably at full time). You could not pay me enough to be Robs secretary.

katycarpetcleaning

Premium VIP
Aug 6, 2012
Real Name
Randy Wagnon
I don't really care about your opinion as I stated earlier. This Forum is FANTASTIC...his communication with his customers and potential customers is DISPICABLE!!!
It sounds like an isolated incident to me. I ordered a case of Tile Master last week. Got the automated emails about automated processing, then personal email that they were out and it would be in stock in a few days, then new shipping notification then my order arrived. a few days later. I guess, YMMV.

Oct 12, 2012
Louisville, KY
Real Name
Brandon Cerrito
Business Location
United States
If you have questions about Rob's products, ask the questions on the form. Plenty of members us his products. If he logs onto tmf then he will probably give his feed back there. I'm sure his TMF store is a different business entity from his Dry-n-Clean(where he is probably at full time). You could not pay me enough to be Robs secretary.
Incorrect. I actually had to go into a post of Rob's...I think it was "where does your food come from" and ask him about my shipment. He deleted it. Still, even though I found that to be a bit rude, I brushed it off as it was not a big deal. When it happens to you, my friend, you may see things in a different light. Until then, I wish you success with your business, and maybe we can converse about something a little more lighthearted, such as shiit and pisss in another thread some other time. All the best.

Reactions: King Cobra

Fletcher13

Aug 30, 2010
Real Name
Jeff Paton

He ignores me for a week and I am despicable? This site appears to be the only way to contact him and get it resolved! How many weeks or months would you wait as someone screwed you out of nearly $200.00 dollars? I wanted what he offered, and wanted to be a regular customer if the product was all it claimed to be. You act as if we are going out of our way to not be customers!

I vote that your answer be deleted!

I have no doubt that Rob will delete this thread to cover up his theft! Pathetically, some see the fact that a providing a forum is a legitimate excuse for looking the other way as people get screwed!

If this is not resolved pronto, collections will be calling.

katycarpetcleaning

Premium VIP
Aug 6, 2012
Real Name
Randy Wagnon
He ignores me for a week and I am despicable? This site appears to be the only way to contact him and get it resolved! How many weeks or months would you wait as someone screwed you out of nearly $200.00 dollars? I wanted what he offered, and wanted to be a regular customer if the product was all it claimed to be. You act as if we are going out of our way to not be customers!

I have no doubt that Rob will delete this thread to cover up his theft! Pathetically, some see the fact that a providing a forum is a legitimate excuse for looking the other way as people get screwed!

I am pretty sure you paid through paypal...So I doubt your money is lost. If you have an issue you can't resolve, contact Paypal and file a complaint. You will either get your money or product. You have nothing at risk...only time.

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States

Will waited a year to get his TM after forking over thousands of dollars. He's not disgruntled about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.