Aug 6, 2012
Real Name
Randy Wagnon
Your Order Contains...

Cart Items Qty Item Price Item Total
Carpet Cleaning Hose Stair Hook 2 $14.99 USD $29.98 USD
Carpet Cleaning Spotting Bars with Grips 1 $12.95 USD $12.95 USD
Pure Oxide-Booster-Urine Stain & Odor Remover-Spotter 1 $75.00 USD $75.00 USD
TMF Preload Prespray *HOT NEW PRESPRAY Carpet Cleaning* 1 $119.00 USD $119.00 USD
Subtotal: $236.93 USD
Shipping: $64.00 USD
Grand Total: $300.93 USD
Truck Mount Forums Store

------
Received one box, Stair hooks, Fels bars, and one gallon of Oxi. Still waiting for three gallons of Oxi and a case of Preload.
john,
Just curious, what does the order status say when you log into your account on the TMF store??

Fletcher13

Aug 30, 2010
Real Name
Jeff Paton
Will waited a year to get his TM after forking over thousands of dollars. He's not disgruntled about it.

I cannot comment about the intellect of his choice, I personally went with a credible company and knowingly waited 5 weeks to have mine built and shipped. If that is the normal timeline for a TMF truckmount to be built, and he was OK with a year, that is his choice. I am not waiting a year to get a simple order for chemicals from the 19th of March resolved! If something is backordered, let me know! Return my calls! Really... how hard is that?

Fletcher13

Aug 30, 2010
Real Name
Jeff Paton
john,
Just curious, what does the order status say when you log into your account on the TMF store??

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.
The status of order #777 is now Shipped
Order Details

Order Total: $300.93 USD
Date Placed: 19th Mar 2013
Payment Method: PayPal

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
He ignores me for a week and I am despicable? This site appears to be the only way to contact him and get it resolved! How many weeks or months would you wait as someone screwed you out of nearly $200.00 dollars? I wanted what he offered, and wanted to be a regular customer if the product was all it claimed to be. You act as if we are going out of our way to not be customers!

I vote that your answer be deleted!

I have no doubt that Rob will delete this thread to cover up his theft! Pathetically, some see the fact that a providing a forum is a legitimate excuse for looking the other way as people get screwed!

If this is not resolved pronto, collections will be calling.
Collections calling means nothing... but anyway I think that 1 week of missed contact between text messages and online messages is nowhere near long enough to wait before slandering somebody's reputation.

If you truly have tried everything to contact him file a dispute with your credit card company... but I have a very high suspicion that there is more to this story.

katycarpetcleaning

Premium VIP
Aug 6, 2012
Real Name
Randy Wagnon
An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.
The status of order #777 is now Shipped
Order Details

Order Total: $300.93 USD
Date Placed: 19th Mar 2013
Payment Method: PayPal
Has it said shipped since the first part of the order or is that new??

katycarpetcleaning

Premium VIP
Aug 6, 2012
Real Name
Randy Wagnon
Collections calling means nothing... but anyway I think that 1 week of missed contact between text messages and online messages is nowhere near long enough to wait before slandering somebody's reputation.

If you truly have tried everything to contact him file a dispute with your credit card company... but I have a very high suspicion that there is more to this story.
It's Paypal. NO PROBLEM getting resolution whatsoever

Fletcher13

Aug 30, 2010
Real Name
Jeff Paton

How can it be slander if it is true? Facts are certainly stubborn things. One solid week of being ignored. Once I get a real person on the phone and explain that I have a problem with my order I am promised that I would get a callback; nothing! What more can be to this "story"?

As you follow the head lemming over the cliff, he can do no wrong... he is the uber-professional, so you attack the one that would question the reliability of his reputation when the facts are clear and plain. I'm not looking for revenge, I am looking for normal and reasonable customer service from the "Great One" who always preaches that he gives raving customer service.

It's easier to raise dust than answer an argument... you can doubt my reputation and claims, you can call it a "story" if you wish, but there is no slander here, just the facts!

katycarpetcleaning

Premium VIP
Aug 6, 2012
Real Name
Randy Wagnon
I have never raised a dispute with PayPal before; thanks for the recommendation!
It's easy. They will contact seller and withhold funds to verify dispute. You will get your money or product. Guaranteed. BTW. Shipping may be the issue. I ordered a stair tool in October(not from TMF). It was shipped USPS and they say delivered (I was home at that time) but I still haven't seen it. Not always shippers fault. Not making excuses for them, but sometimes, it isn't all that it seems.

bojangles

May 21, 2012
payson, az
Real Name
brian m
[quote="

(For those of you ROB Allen disciples, I understand you will not like this, and will have your own opinion....but this is MY review, so I don't need your input.)[/quote]

So, what you're saying is, nobody else is allowed to leave a review that differs from yours?

Not that i care at all, i buy supplies strictly from my local disty and that's all there is to it.

But in real life, and in real time, you're gonna have to live w/ other people's input.

sorry bud.

Reactions: ColoradoCleaner

Fletcher13

Aug 30, 2010
Real Name
Jeff Paton
Has it said shipped since the first part of the order or is that new??

That was the e-mail I received dated 21 March. No other notice has been received with the exception of an e-mail to review the fine products that I did not receive. Once again, I understand backorders; I do not understand evading an issue with a customer.

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
How can it be slander if it is true? Facts are certainly stubborn things. One solid week of being ignored. Once I get a real person on the phone and explain that I have a problem with my order I am promised that I would get a callback; nothing! What more can be to this "story"?

As you follow the head lemming over the cliff, he can do no wrong... he is the uber-professional, so you attack the one that would question the reliability of his reputation when the facts are clear and plain. I'm not looking for revenge, I am looking for normal and reasonable customer service from the "Great One" who always preaches that he gives raving customer service.

It's easier to raise dust than answer an argument... you can doubt my reputation and claims, you can call it a "story" if you wish, but there is no slander here, just the facts!
I just think there's more to the story... and after only a few days of texts and emails I just think it's a little low to try to slander his reputation. I say slander because I think there is more to the story that you're withholding. Rob brings too much good to the carpet cleaning industry to deserve a loose cannon like you guys spouting off a bunch of crap in the middle of the night when he can't defend himself.

Fletcher13

Aug 30, 2010
Real Name
Jeff Paton
It's easy. They will contact seller and withhold funds to verify dispute. You will get your money or product. Guaranteed. BTW. Shipping may be the issue. I ordered a stair tool in October(not from TMF). It was shipped USPS and they say delivered (I was home at that time) but I still haven't seen it. Not always shippers fault. Not making excuses for them, but sometimes, it isn't all that it seems.

I would hope that this is all it is. A little bit of communication and assistance from the seller would be appreciated.
It sounds abnormal that they would avoid a problem, but I am not "seeming" or "assuming" that I have not gotten a callback or e-mail response. I cannot help that it appears to be poor customer service.

Thanks again for the help!

katycarpetcleaning

Premium VIP
Aug 6, 2012
Real Name
Randy Wagnon
I would hope that this is all it is. A little bit of communication and assistance from the seller would be appreciated.
It sounds abnormal that they would avoid a problem, but I am not "seeming" or "assuming" that I have not gotten a callback or e-mail response. I cannot help that it appears to be poor customer service.

Thanks again for the help!
Hey, we all have things that slip through the cracks. I do know that Rob has a new person that is handling the TMF store and she is new to the position and I am sure sometimes overwhelmed. All things will be made right in the end I am sure. Rob and company is WAY to above board NOT to make things right.

Fletcher13

Aug 30, 2010
Real Name
Jeff Paton
I just think there's more to the story... and after only a few days of texts and emails I just think it's a little low to try to slander his reputation. I say slander because I think there is more to the story that you're withholding. Rob brings too much good to the carpet cleaning industry to deserve a loose cannon like you guys spouting off a bunch of crap in the middle of the night when he can't defend himself.

"Rob is so good that he would never do anything wrong by ignoring a complaint!" "Something must be wrong with anyone who would say that the Almighty Rob could have blown it in the area of communication!"

I am up in the middle of the night defending myself, so why should he be any different? We are not spewing "crap," we are providing FACTS! I'm a "loose cannon" if I complain about being screwed over and ignored. He does not have to be up to defend himself when he has so many worshipers that believe that he can do no wrong, and chose to just ignore the facts and attack the one that has actually been offended!

I would like to see Rob PROVE that there is more to the "story." I cannot wait to see what fictions can be invented to explain this away!

RoboShark

Nov 14, 2011
CA
Real Name
robert harrington
Business Location
United States
This kind of thing can happen at any disty. No one is perfect so realizing that we all have to be forgiving to those who fall short. In this case you're talking about someone that MOST of the time provides excellent service.

Give him a break I know this will be taken care of.

Ps. If its in print its not slander it's libel. So quit libeling my friend.

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
TMF Store ROCKS! Good advice, Great products. - short sweet and to the point.

I have to review the stuff I got in more detail. - Later.

jaymark

Premium VIP
Feb 8, 2011
PA
Real Name
Yea
Business Location
United States
I recently ordered some tilemaster. I sent Rob a PM in the morning and he said someone would call ASAP. The following day I hadn't received a call so I sent him a reminder PM and someone called within an hour, sounded like a young kid. I got the impression that he was just a runner and he has several other duties(I missed the call and when I called back he was at HD) other then answering the phone and placing orders, which I fully understand since he isn't a large operation.

Sure it wasn't as easy as ordering from https://shop.truckmountforums.com. But it took less then 36 hours and 15 minutes of my time total to place the order and my 4 cases of tilemaster arrived 2 days later which was much faster then I expected. The arrived in an official box that was labeled.

I am somewhat surprised Rob isn't pushing the store more. Its not a main tab on the TMF forum, I only found it when Todd posted a link. I would guess its a fine line for him, trying to balance his business and 4 trucks, TMF, a rug shop, and a store. I also know from what Rob says in posts, that he is still cleaning regularly. Thats a lot of hats to fill and I would guess thats where some of the cracks in customer service originate from.

Overall though I am 100% pleased and used the tilemaster yesterday with great success.

Status
Not open for further replies.