Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Here is video on the RSF Free & Clear w/tips & tricks. There is also an illustration for pre-vacuuming.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Here is a video on the RSF Spiked LPH

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Reactions: Mama Fen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Feel free to speak your mind Amy.

I've only ever used a single product from the TMF line, as have my guys who were lucky enough to receive the samples Rob sent (for which I say thanks again).

I can't base any sort of opinion on just one trial, regardless of how that single product performed.

And since the product being promoted here isn't something I've any personal experience with, I am simply not qualified to say whether it truly is better than everything ever put out by any other chemist or team of chemists in the industry. I can neither knock the claim as being bogus, nor can I back it as fact.

Does Rob's secret formula beat everything I've ever been exposed to? I couldn't tell you. Is anything about it truly unique in our industry? Couldn't say, don't know the ingredients. I personally have no basis for a qualified judgement one way or t'other. Do I find it difficult to believe that his team has managed something that no chemist for any company in our industry (including our very own @Tom Forsythe) has ever done before? Maybe. But that's the scientist in me, I have to be shown proof in multiple forms before I find something to be credible.

Ergo, as a polite houseguest, I will simply sit back and read the ensuing opinions of those who do have experience with it. Their verdict will be much more important than mine since they have hands-on time and I don't.

I can say that I feel like this thread started as a comparison of current market options and turned into a promotion of a single private brand, but this is Rob's turf to do with as he wishes. He built it, he pays the bills, and he has been gracious enough to invite us all in to visit. It's not my place to make any judgements on how he runs his house. I respect what he has done too much to do so.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I've only ever used a single product from the TMF line, as have my guys who were lucky enough to receive the samples Rob sent (for which I say thanks again).

I can't base any sort of opinion on just one trial, regardless of how that single product performed.

And since the product being promoted here isn't something I've any personal experience with, I am simply not qualified to say whether it truly is better than everything ever put out by any other chemist or team of chemists in the industry. I can neither knock the claim as being bogus, nor can I back it as fact.

Does Rob's secret formula beat everything I've ever been exposed to? I couldn't tell you. Is anything about it truly unique in our industry? Couldn't say, don't know the ingredients. I personally have no basis for a qualified judgement one way or t'other. Do I find it difficult to believe that his team has managed something that no chemist for any company in our industry (including our very own @Tom Forsythe) has ever done before? Maybe. But that's the scientist in me, I have to be shown proof in multiple forms before I find something to be credible.

Ergo, as a polite houseguest, I will simply sit back and read the ensuing opinions of those who do have experience with it. Their verdict will be much more important than mine since they have hands-on time and I don't.

I can say that I feel like this thread started as a comparison of current market options and turned into a promotion of a single private brand, but this is Rob's turf to do with as he wishes. He built it, he pays the bills, and he has been gracious enough to invite us all in to visit. It's not my place to make any judgements on how he runs his house. I respect what he has done too much to do so.

You Amy, are a classy woman.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty

All class Amy. Great post.

Reactions: Prime

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Awww, you guys just aren't used to service-oriented women, lol. We like to stay non-commital in public. We save our most intense expressions of opinion for when the wine bottle is mostly empty. :p

(or in my case, the Jameson's bottle)

jwargo1967

Nov 13, 2011
florida
Real Name
Joseph Wargo
Business Location
United States
Here is a video on the RSF Spiked LPH

So is there 2 RSF? One that is low ph, and one that isnt? Or are they the same. I just ordered 2 jars, but didnt remember seeing LPH on that. Also in this video, you mentioned it has groutmaster, and pure citrus/02 mixed i . If Mine in not LPH.version, does it only have groutmaster and not citrus/02? . Please explain and clarify the differences in these 2 products, as when i bought it yesterday, i didnt know there were 2 versions??

Last edited:

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
So is there 2 RSF? One that is low ph, and one that isnt? Or are they the same. I just ordered 2 jars, but didnt remember seeing LPH on that. Also in this video, you mentioned it has groutmaster, and pure citrus/02 mixed i . If Mine in not LPH.version, does it only have groutmaster and not citrus/02? . Please explain and clarify the differences in these 2 products, as when i bought it yesterday, i didnt know there were 2 versions??

There will be a total of 3 when done;

RSF Free & Clear
RSF Spiked LPH
RSF Spiked HPH

Free and Clear for 99% green at RTU
Spiked LPH w/GM & Pure02 for stain resist carpets
Spiked HPH w/GM & Pure02 for nuking

Hph will be out in about 2 weeks. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Suction Junkie

Sean M Collins

Dec 11, 2012
Real Name
Sean Collins

RSF Free & Clear
RSF Spiked LPH
RSF Spiked HPH

Am I correct the spiked will need a rinse? Also I know I saw this before but somehow missed the explain can u direct me to info/explanation of why to rinse acidic or alkaline?

jwargo1967

Nov 13, 2011
florida
Real Name
Joseph Wargo
Business Location
United States

RSF Free & Clear
RSF Spiked LPH
RSF Spiked HPH

Thats kinda what I was thinking watching the video. So if HPH is coming later, then my order must be lph. Is this pretty much the same as free and clear, except for adding GM and pure 02? I guess what im getting at is, was Original RSF low ph, and the new HPH is the new iteration, or was original a high ph version, and then you went to free and clear and so on? Im assuming the former, that LPH is same as original, but spiked. My questions have to do with the fact, that this is what im using for polys, so these 2 jars I just ordered will be just as strong on polys as original RSF, and also should I go to HPH for that purpose when it comes out because it performs even better? Thanks, just want to understand what is what.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Am I correct the spiked will need a rinse? Also I know I saw this before but somehow missed the explain can u direct me to info/explanation of why to rinse acidic or alkaline?

The lower ph does not need a rinse but either rinse would give it a 1-2 punch. I prefer the 8ph rinse as it has a lot in common and has the same essential oil in it. The acid won’t take a fragrance because it will Neutralize and fragrance. So it’s more of a preference.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Thats kinda what I was thinking watching the video. So if HPH is coming later, then my order must be lph. Is this pretty much the same as free and clear, except for adding GM and pure 02? I guess what im getting at is, was Original RSF low ph, and the new HPH is the new iteration, or was original a high ph version, and then you went to free and clear and so on? Im assuming the former, that LPH is same as original, but spiked. My questions have to do with the fact, that this is what im using for polys, so these 2 jars I just ordered will be just as strong on polys as original RSF, and also should I go to HPH for that purpose when it comes out because it performs even better? Thanks, just want to understand what is what.

Yes the current orders are LPH.

LPH has similar qualities but different surfactant to drop ph to be safe on stain resist.

It has poly cleaner in it, not quite as much but still lot.

HPH will certainly need a rinse, either our 8ph neutralizer rinse or acid rinse.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Don't forget I am offering the absolute best guarantee in the industry. If anyone try's a container of our product doesn't think its the best they have ever used, then call me and I'll give you a full refund. Plus you keep the product. I aint playing no games. Nothing is 1/2 ass fillers, optical brighteners or low grade active ingredients. Its the best or go home.

Suction Junkie

Feb 24, 2011
Chicago Illinois
Real Name
Reuben Brumby
Business Location
United States
Don't forget I am offering the absolute best guarantee in the industry. If anyone try's a container of our product doesn't think its the best they have ever used, then call me and I'll give you a full refund. Plus you keep the product. I aint playing no games. Nothing is 1/2 ass fillers, optical brighteners or low grade active ingredients. Its the best or go home.
2ace90bdd614bf15416cb2727be6cdec.jpg
42480a6622a66ddb2eb2a8f30c98a1fc.jpg

So what combo of tmf products would you use on this? I have to clean this tomorrow...
Top is dog poop, bottom is piss.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
2ace90bdd614bf15416cb2727be6cdec.jpg
42480a6622a66ddb2eb2a8f30c98a1fc.jpg

So what combo of tmf products would you use on this? I have to clean this tomorrow...
Top is dog poop, bottom is piss.
I would rinse, mix and spray Pure02 on spots and rinse with 8ph neutralizing rinse. Any yellow left (should be none) mist with USOR (liquid peroxide).

Reactions: Suction Junkie