Who are the best independent truck mount makers? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Who are the best independent truck mount makers?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
one of their models almost looks like the old powerclean genesis units, little different on the bottom and different components but the front and the control panel and waste tank look very similar

RicksFamilyCarpet

Sep 28, 2015
Real Name
Steven Boyd
I know this is resurrecting an old thread, but anyone use the relia-bilt with heat exchange? I might have an opportunity to purchase some new equipment but can't afford $25-$30K (sorry Rob.) I am currently using steamway legacy 2100 and don't mind the kerosene, but like the idea of not having to fill it. Can't get my mind around propane.

Also wondering if anyone has updated info on Amtex? I liked the idea of how simple to change the coupler as I've change 4 on my steamway and pretty much sets you down for at least a day, plus need 2 people

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
I'm gonna start a new brand called Yo Mama Truckmounts

Imagine the one liner marketing ads you could run with that!

• Haha
Reactions: SRD

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I know this is resurrecting an old thread, but anyone use the relia-bilt with heat exchange? I might have an opportunity to purchase some new equipment but can't afford $25-$30K (sorry Rob.) I am currently using steamway legacy 2100 and don't mind the kerosene, but like the idea of not having to fill it. Can't get my mind around propane.

Also wondering if anyone has updated info on Amtex? I liked the idea of how simple to change the coupler as I've change 4 on my steamway and pretty much sets you down for at least a day, plus need 2 people
Kacy's HX units are excellent.

He uses thick gauge stainless for his heat exchangers. Relia-Built is a very good brand.

Check out his Facebook page his newest units are just getting better and better, LED lights with laser cut panels if you want it lol.

We have I think over 6 years on a 45 blower unit which was one of his earliest designs, the thing is absolutely bullet proof.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I own Relia-built model with actuator and accu- link belt. Oil changes, coupler and belt replacement, blower greasing and all around maintenance requires minimal mechanical skills...

LRZ360

Nov 21, 2019
Real Name
lindell zanders
In regards to coupler change, the new relia built units have an actuator with a switch that slides the unit out and separates the coupler so you can pop a new one in like 5 minutes
I absolutely love my Reliabuilt

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I'm gonna start a new brand called Yo Mama Truckmounts

Imagine the one liner marketing ads you could run with that!

Oh deer.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We do a great job with it. One wand Starfire or a true dual wand Profire. Lifetime units.

IMG_9691.JPG

Reactions: Thewy and ACP